New here from england am Im a latter day saint

fibrocraftbabe

hello all am new here am disabled with fibromyalgia from england and married no kids into alot of arts and crafts i have been on both sides of the later day saint church fallen away form the church and fully active and been though the temple and sealed

i have been though a very rough childhood and life been though most bad things in life

am here looking for support lds wise as there is only 2 standing left in the lds church in my family and scared of losing my brother whos on hes mission right now as an active member of the church x

Hi there I am from Norway! Welcome. I have a bit fm too... For me the noni plant helped... I think.... Anyway welcome I am the only one in my ancester family in teh church of my family I lost 2 kids 2 are stil with and my DH is back! Stay strong I am sure you will be greatly rewarded later....:):animatedthumbsup:

hello all am new here am disabled with fibromyalgia from england and married no kids into alot of arts and crafts i have been on both sides of the later day saint church fallen away form the church and fully active and been though the temple and sealed

i have been though a very rough childhood and life been though most bad things in life

am here looking for support lds wise as there is only 2 standing left in the lds church in my family and scared of losing my brother whos on hes mission right now as an active member of the church x

You sure you're not my lost twin. ;)

I'm from England (live in Wales right now). Have fibromyalgia (other illness too, home bound) Into art'n'crafts.

Rough childhood (my families not in the church) My husband and our own children are members.

What sort of support are you looking for? Did you gro w up in the church?

Heavenly Father can give you guidance and calm you fears. It can be very scary when those we love, go off. My daughters are away from home and I fear for them, but know if they stay close to HF, then whatever happens we will be a family forever. He will guide them and I, and protect us, if it's his will.