Quotes To Inspire...

Truegrits

• 2 weeks later...

Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat.

Mother Theresa

People might not get all they work for in this world, but they must certainly work for all they get.

Frederick Douglass

We are bits of stellar matter that got cold by accident, bits of a star gone wrong.

Sir Arthur Eddington

Humility is the embarrassment you feel when you tell people how wonderful you are.

Laurence J. Peter

The Church and kingdom to which we belong will become the kingdom of our God and his Christ, and brother Brigham Young will become President of the United States. [Voices responded, "Amen."] And I tell you he will be something more; but we do not now want to give him the name: but he is called and ordained to a far greater station than that, and he is foreordained to take that station, and he has got it; and I am Vice-President, and brother Wells is the Secretary of the Interior—yes, and of all the armies in the flesh. You don't believe that; but I can tell you it is one of the smallest things that I can think of. You may think that I am joking; but I am perfectly willing that brother Long should write every word of it; for I can see it just as naturally as I see the earth and the productions thereof.

Author: Heber C. Kimball

Source: Journal Of Discourses

Volume: 5

Page: 219

O, it is excellent

To have a giant's strength; but it is tyrannous

To use it like a giant.

(Shakespeare)

"It's like dice. You can't win if you can't play, and you can't play if you're dead."

-Rand al'Thor (ROBERT JORDAN)

"To destroy, or be destroyed. When that's your choice, is there a difference?"

-Lews Therin Telamon (ROBERT JORDAN)

An entire page of excellent quotes.. from my favorite book series.

wotmania: feed your wheel of time addiction

Edited by bmy-