Christmas Day

Palerider

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And I take it you know better than I do when I work there and you do not.

Geez louise....take a chill pill. What I said was based on my personal experience each year. I go every year and it's always packed.

Did I even say I know better than you? No I did not.

That comment was not directed at you Pam. Don't jump in the koolaid if you don't know the flavor.

Rider - Our deals our the same across the contry. Last year after Christmas we had no deals.

But I like jumping into unknown koolaid flavors. :eek:

There are a lot of things at my local Walmart that are not advertised specials that go on sale right after Christmas. Especially Christmas items. I have found things up to 75% off.

You know what Kona? I'm sorry I even tried to start a conversation with you in asking if you had to work. Excuse me for even trying. It's ridiculous to hold a conversation with you.

WalMart closes at 6PM Christmas eve and stays closed till 7 AM the day after Christmas. As far as returns I don't work the service desk. They deal with that.

And I take it you know better than I do when I work there and you do not.

Yeah like sets of lights. Big deal.

Like you have said Kona, what do you know you are just a cashier.

This is the major thing I detest about WalMart- The employees don't give a good dang about anything except getting their paycheck. I used to shop WalMart a lot- even though I hated it there.

Since we now have a super mall Promenade at Casa Grande | Store Directory I only buy cat litter at WalMart. I can get every thing else I need, for just as cheap BUT with service from helpful, HAPPY employees at the stores in the mall. Not once has any employee from any of the stores in the mall ever said: That is not my job.

My wife and I are spending Christmas at my dad's house for the first time since we've been married. My mom and dad are seperated, but my dad is allowing her to come over at 7 am to open gifts with us. It's funny when I was kid I couldn't get my mom out of bed before 7 am without begging, and now I don't want her here at the house before 9 am at least.

As far as after Christmas sales, they are the best. I figured all stores dropped their prices the day after Christmas for two reasons. One there is always a lot of returns and probably over 50% are done without receipts. All stores have the same policy no receipt no full refund if the item is on sale. The second reason why stores have the sales is because of taxes. Whatever hasn't sold by a certain date the store has to pay a percentage of taxes on them.

This is the major thing I detest about WalMart- The employees don't give a good dang about anything except getting their paycheck. I used to shop WalMart a lot- even though I hated it there.

How dare you think that about me. I care about ALOT more than my paycheck. I give great customer service. I put the customer before my needs. It's more than a job to me.

Don't ever question my integrity again.

The Mighties will hang out at home! We usually do the present thing first, then feast on a big breakfast.

Dinner will be either ham or chicken cordon bleu...the enchiladas served last year didn't go over too well. They went with my whole Mexi-mas theme...I don't see the problem.

A few years ago when Mr. Mighty had to work, I took the kids to a movie. It was fun...we may go to one again this year!