Hey!

Guest ldsgirl08

Guest ldsgirl08

Wanted to introduce myself. I've been an LDS member since I was 10 (so for 23 years) but like some others I went away from the church for awhile...made some mistakes in my life and realized that after this last divorce I realized that I needed the gospel back into my life.

So back in June I visited the LDS church up the road from my house and have been active ever since. I recently received my temple recommend, will be receiving my patriartichal blessing (hopefully by Christmas) and am working towards getting my endowments in April.

I feel so blessed to be back in the church and I am excited about being a member of this forum.

Hope to get to know more of you soon.

~~ldsgirl08

Wanted to introduce myself. I've been an LDS member since I was 10 (so for 23 years) but like some others I went away from the church for awhile...made some mistakes in my life and realized that after this last divorce I realized that I needed the gospel back into my life.

So back in June I visited the LDS church up the road from my house and have been active ever since. I recently received my temple recommend, will be receiving my patriartichal blessing (hopefully by Christmas) and am working towards getting my endowments in April.

I feel so blessed to be back in the church and I am excited about being a member of this forum.

Hope to get to know more of you soon.

~~ldsgirl08

We all make some mistakes, some lesser and some greater. But what is the bigger sin, the sin itself or having the knowledge of repentance and not doing so?

Even those I considered the Church of the First Born, who have received the GOD's fullness will make mistakes. Yet, they learn quickly in not delaying the repentance process.

Remember to fast and live a day like a missionary prior to your PB This way your spirit will be ready to receive those things that will not be had in your blessing but be made known unto you only. Don’t forget to be open to the questioning of the patriarch on mortal and eternal desires. You will be surprise.

Welcome to the forum....