Throw out the green jello! Orrin has returned!

orrinjelo

Hello Friends,

I know I have been away for a while and haven't been too active on these forums. In fact, as I just now came back to visit, I realized everything was different. I was aware that the forums and site were changing, but when I checked today, I was amazed at all the new faces and features. I feel so alienated now.

So here is my tabula rasa on these forums. My name is Orrin Jelo (not really, but you get the idea) from Utah. I am going to Utah Valley University, studying physics, although I am a professional bum. I am good with computers--familiar with many aspects including hardware, Linux, Windows, 3d modeling, audio editing, programming in C/C++, graphics, and much more. (In fact, if you want me to build a computer for you, feel free to contact me!) I am learning guitar. I like to read and write--I've got about 100 pages of a rough draft of a novel sitting on my hard drive (someday I will get to work on finishing it). I am a sci-fi fan. I watch Lost, Fringe, Battlestar Galactica, Sanctuary, Heroes...that kind of stuff (also some anime like FMA and Serial Experiments Lain). I am a fan of U2, Coldplay, Pink Floyd, Styx, Matchbox 20, and more.

As that is all I can think of without posting something like my entire curriculum vitae, I think I will stop and explore the site a bit more. I'm feeling lost.

Oh yeah, I just recently turned 24 and and very much single. I must be ugly or have a very repulsive personality.*

------------------------

* Just kidding. :lol: Except on the 24 and single. ^_^

Hello, never met you before. But look forward getting to see more of you around.

Oh yeah, I just recently turned 24 and and very much single. I must be ugly or have a very repulsive personality.

Pfff.... 24 and single. I have you beat on that brother. I am 27 and single, hmmm..... *looks in the mirror and stick out tounge* Nope, No repulsive or ugliness here.

Hello, never met you before. But look forward getting to see more of you around.

Pfff.... 24 and single. I have you beat on that brother. I am 27 and single, hmmm..... *looks in the mirror and stick out tounge* Nope, No repulsive or ugliness here.

Sorry if it was sounding like I was saying anyone who is over 20-something has something wrong with them, that was not what I was intending. :P

I know why I'm not married yet, and it's not because I haven't met the right "someone."

Sorry if it was sounding like I was saying anyone who is over 20-something has something wrong with them, that was not what I was intending. :P

I know why I'm not married yet, and it's not because I haven't met the right "someone."

I know you were joking and so was I. I haven't married because I am not ready and I haven't found the right person either.