Hello, I'm So Glad To Be Here!

Brandon-Christensen

Hello, I just want to intro. myself and say how glad I am to be here. My name is Brandon ( you can see may profile for more info if you want :lol:.) O.k., so most of this will be about my being glad, buckle up, and keep arms and legs inside the ride at all times.

About a week ago, I was searching for a way to find answers to some REALLY intense doctrinal questions, and for a way that I could give the church to the world in my youth. As a deacon's President, I have to be an example for my deacons, and some of the questions they ask made me feel like I needed more knowledge. In addition to that, I have been given an urge to help all the people I can, to show God's kindness to all people. So I searched in the scriptures, prayed, and fasted. I kept trying to find a way to give answers to TODAY'S questions, answers that are for US in these times. I received the answer browsing the internet, ironically enough, but I found you guys, I found a place for knowledge, and a place to give answers.

THANK YOU!!!

:D:D:D:D:

Guest missingsomething

Awesome Brandon! Welcome.

Been a long time since Ive seen a Brandon... last time was in Kindergarden when I fell in love with the little boy who sat beside me lol.

I just joined today and am surprised I can post as I recieved no email confirmation...that's okay I am here!:newbie:

Wow I think this forum has the best emoticons I have ever seen!!:lol:

I am glad to be here and as you may have already seen I like emoticons *way* too much.:D

PS I still have no email confirmation so I can post but not join the art group.

Edited by Berean

Thanks Maya, but I have not yet received my email confirmation and cannot join any groups...I wonder how long that takes...I am LDS BTW...a friend on a few other forums invited me to a general Bible forum and although he is cool about my faith, others are definitely *not*...I don't want to be negative but no one wants to be judged...:mellow:

Hello, I just want to intro. myself and say how glad I am to be here. My name is Brandon ( you can see may profile for more info if you want :lol:.) O.k., so most of this will be about my being glad, buckle up, and keep arms and legs inside the ride at all times.

About a week ago, I was searching for a way to find answers to some REALLY intense doctrinal questions, and for a way that I could give the church to the world in my youth. As a deacon's President, I have to be an example for my deacons, and some of the questions they ask made me feel like I needed more knowledge. In addition to that, I have been given an urge to help all the people I can, to show God's kindness to all people. So I searched in the scriptures, prayed, and fasted. I kept trying to find a way to give answers to TODAY'S questions, answers that are for US in these times. I received the answer browsing the internet, ironically enough, but I found you guys, I found a place for knowledge, and a place to give answers.

THANK YOU!!!

:D:D:D:D:

I wish that we had more youth like you in church. Welcome to the forum and hope that your questions are answered appropriately.

Hmmmmm...I have only gotten immediate confirmations to forums and it has been 4 days...is there some sort of rite of passage? I check my mail and junk mail at least several times a session...my husband wants to know when I get the secret decoder ring necessary to join groups. He really wants to try it.

And I don't think I have gotten a response to the messages I did send when I could...how do I know???:confused::mellow: