Sssooooooooo Happy!

Writer_Chick1213

I am so happy i'm bouncing off the walls. This guy that I really really like, who is the most sweet, kind, funny, gentleman ever just asked me on a date. He's a really good friend of mine, and i'm so happy. I don't think he means it as more than a friend but i'm ok with that too. I just love being with him. I'm cool just being friends. So we're going out this saturday :D . I can't wait...lol i'm floating and can't stop smiling. :D . anyway i know that this is completely insignificant to everyone else but i just wanted to say YAY!!!

lol this week is going by so slow! but ya we are going out saturday, 7:30ish and we're going bowling. Lol i couldn't bowl to save my life...this should be interesting and filled with embarrassment. oh well still should be fun. lol yay! ya i'm still happy and floating because of this. This is the guy that i wanted to ask to grad but i was way too shy. so i think i can probably do that now. yay! lol thanks all for caring *hugs to everyone*

Guest &lusername&gt

Originally posted by Writer_Chick1213@Jan 13 2005, 11:36 PM

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

awwwww...now i am very very sad....he just e-mailed me and said that he had to cancel and he was sorry but he has to go to a friends wedding. so he said maybe some other time...i don't know if he's blowing me off or what:(:(:(

want me to make bad things happen to him....i have a death crew and they are getting very board

Originally posted by Writer_Chick1213@Jan 13 2005, 11:36 PM

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

awwwww...now i am very very sad....he just e-mailed me and said that he had to cancel and he was sorry but he has to go to a friends wedding. so he said maybe some other time...i don't know if he's blowing me off or what:(:(:(

Jan 17 #2

What a total heart breaker! Don't think negative thoughts and keep smiling, I think he will come around again. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)