going to be in slc for a couple days....

Jbs2763

I do. Just have to see what my schedule for work will be. I know my daughter has a dance performance one of the nights you are here so have to see what night that is exactly.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so yeah, im gonna be free most of thrusday, we are thinking 6pmish for thursday supper...anyone else game?

Watch out for pam and honor....honor gets drunk on water and pam hits on waiters...she might try a pick up line on you, jbs, and drunken honor encourages her.

6 pm Thursday is okay with me. So where?

What about somewhere @ Jordan Landings? Chili's, Applebees, Ruby Tuesday, Joe's Crab Shack, Iggy's... I don't think one of us picking JBS up is a problem. Ruthie said she might come too, but she didn't know that it was going to be on Thursday. Anybody have a preference. Chili's worked fine last time so if nobody says anything, I'm choosing it by default. :)

What about somewhere @ Jordan Landings? Chili's, Applebees, Ruby Tuesday, Joe's Crab Shack, Iggy's... I don't think one of us picking JBS up is a problem. Ruthie said she might come too, but she didn't know that it was going to be on Thursday. Anybody have a preference. Chili's worked fine last time so if nobody says anything, I'm choosing it by default. :)

of course i want to go are you kidding me ... i dont have school on friday ... woot woot tomorrow is my last day *does a little happy dance* ... where ever is fine with me i dont eat alot anyways right Honor :P

Just a curious question though. Knowing where jbs' hotel room is and if the concensus is Chili's...why go clear out to Jordan Landing when there is one just a few blocks from his hotel room?

Just a curious question though. Knowing where jbs' hotel room is and if the concensus is Chili's...why go clear out to Jordan Landing when there is one just a few blocks from his hotel room?

Is there Pam? Shows how much I know. I thought he said West Jordan so I figured Jordan Landings would be the place to look for restaurants. But of course! If there's one closer, let's do it. I think we'd better go with Chili's - variety that will probably satisfy most where as a more specific type of food might not. Do you have the addy for the Chili's there Pam?

Maybe we like to be difficult ... lol