Hello!

freckleface

Hello, I'll go by freckles for short here at LDS.net.

My conversion came about in a bit slower process than most, in fact it took years. But after my investigating and pondering, it happened very suddenly and I really had no doubts at all that I was doing the right thing for myself. I have not looked back once and thought. "Uh Oh, what did I do that for?" It has been quite the opposite. I am very happy and really can't imagine my life without my friends at church and what I am continually learning at Sacrament, Gospel Principals class, and RS. I am not the scholarly type of personality, but more highly intuitive. What I feel in my heart and my joy that I've found can only be the result of my baptism and testimony I have. It's nothing profound and emotional that would move people to tears, however, it is very real to me and I treasure it.

Being the only Mormon in my entire family has been an interesting experience. Some of my family members want nothing to do with me.:huh: But, having a great husband who fully accepts and respects my decision makes up for it. I still wouldn't "go back" to my old life for anything.

Thanks for letting me share!

Welcome frecles! I hope you enjoy this forum! Realising the truthfullness of the gospel does really happen in just a second, then you just know and cant deny it. Happy you got the experience.