Tattoos

kpatrey

Thank you for the compliment. Okay here is another one: The usage of mascara and eyeliner. Did you know that at one time this was considered to be something only hussies and loose women used. What if personal preferences against such eye beautification products were declared to be something Mormon women must avoid?

:)

Or, what would the Prophet tell us? Would that suffice the answer? ^_^

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't need a reason to follow a Prophet's command/counsel. I Pres. Hinckley says it is because we are defacing one of God's temples by having a tattoo.

I do agree with your assessment on this topic [do we need a reason]. The answer is no. This would no different than Abraham asking GOD for a reason why he had to sacrifice his son Isaac.

I do know for me, it is one of those human curiosity or a human frailty to find the answer to those questions most members would not even bother with. :D

Thank you for the compliment. Okay here is another one: The usage of mascara and eyeliner. Did you know that at one time this was considered to be something only hussies and loose women used. What if personal preferences against such eye beautification products were declared to be something Mormon women must avoid?

:)

In that case, I would venture to say that there would be a whole lot of modern day Mormon hussies walking around. If you mess with women and their makeup products, you would be better off standing in front of a fire breathing dragon after he had consumed massive amounts of stromboli.