What Do All Of You Think About Stuff Like....

I stopped at the chick tract that said the dinosaurs died out because they didn't listen to the word of God or sinned against God or something, it didn't really make much sense. Darn dinosaurs, I bet every time the missionaries came to their cave they slammed the door shut. tsk tsk tsk. Reptiles these days. Oh yes and about the original question, I love Halloween, it's one of my favorite holidays. You get to dress up and eat candy, what more could you want? I like Harry Potter, I liked the earlier books better because they were more cheerful. I like rock music. I guess there's just no hope for me.

Oh, I love Chick Tracts! Did anyone read the anti-Mormon one? Or the anti-Halloween one?:animatedlol:

I thought I was the only person who loved Jack Chick. :o

I used to collect them, because they were so good. Sure, he's wrong, but that doesn't mean you can't appreciate that he's been doing what he believes for decades.

Halloween, Harry Potter, Rock Music, all that kind of stuff. Some say it's evil, some think not.

As The Postal Dude would say, "Someone stole my donuts and now you're all going to pay". :cool:

Evil is what you read into it.

The only thing that is truly evil. of this grouping, is the music of Marilyn Manson, with or without the lyrics. The evilness grows ever greater the louder it is played. Turn it up to 10 and the gates of Hell open. :eek: