Go Green, Go in the shower!

Dravin

I propose a limitation be put on how many squares of toilet paper can be used in any one sitting

Okay, I had to look that up. While a good idea to not waste TP can't say I'm in favor of a limit, how on earth would that be enforced? A bidet could help with such things I imagine. There I go being all serious when somebody is making a funny. I'm a proponent of the get the job done method, including man wipes. Nothing worse than swamp tush.

Guest Godless

LOL Dravin. Are you also a proponet of the Cheryl Crow Wiping Club?

I think we are an industrious enough people that we can make it work with only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where two to three could be required.

Clearly she's never had to fight klingons.

Getting back on topic, I actually have no qualms about going in the shower. I used to struggle with athlete's foot, and urine is good for keeping that under control.

Clearly she's never had to fight klingons.

Getting back on topic, I actually have no qualms about going in the shower. I used to struggle with athlete's foot, and urine is good for keeping that under control.

What? Isn't there meds to take care of that? Or just keeping feet clean and wearing cotton socks?

You can fight Klingons with toilet paper? Must add that to my home storage list.......

Guest Believer_1829

Poking around I found this: ksl.com - Brazil forest group: Go green _ go in the shower

You thought people were just lazy, they're actually just thinking of the environment! Though I suppose it beats, "If its yellow let it mellow, if its brown flush it down."

Maybe I'm a tree huggin' hippie after all. Just think I've been saving the enviornment all these years and didn't even know it. I rock! :lol:

I used to struggle with athlete's foot, and urine is good for keeping that under control.

My husband has(had) chronic athletes foot - cured him by rinsing his toes, feet with Original Listerene.(the mouthwash) Fill a spray bottle with it, then spray your feet with it before you get out of the shower/tub. DO NOT RINSE.

Get two or more pair of shoes and alternate wearing them. Wear pair #1 on even days, and pair #2 on odd days. This allows them to air out good. Also we use Dr.Sholl's powder for fungus control, and dust his shoes.

I am diabetic, and if I get any little cut, scratch, bite or fungus on my feet it can flare up into something worse. Before I get into the tub/shower I spray it with a strong bleach solution. 2 parts bleach to 5 parts water.

I also use Listerene, diluted 2 parts mouthwash to 6 parts water, as a hair rinse.

What you might want to do - what the podiatrist prescribed for both of us- is to get a pair of Croc's Rx Silver and wear them in the shower. Crocs | Home I wear my Crocs all the time, I have Cayman, Silver Cloud and Malindi.