H1n1

Winnie G

So what has the US government plane to do about this coming flu season?

My husband and I went to a mock pandemic for our flu shot last year. We are told the some thing will happen this year over a three day period then again three weeks later for the 2nd shot.

The Canadian government has said every man women and child will have the chance to get the regular flu shot as well as the H1N1 shots this year.

Do you know what is happening in your aria?

The latest I heard was there will be either 2 or 3 shots this year depending on if they integrate one of the swine flu shots with the regular shot.

That's if the pharmaceutical companies are able to manufacture both types of vaccine. Last I read (and admittedly it's been over a month), it was likely to be one or the other, because they would not be able to meet the demands of manufacturing both types of vaccines. There could be a shortage again this year, like there was six or seven years ago.

Just came home from the Doctors office, No not sick just refills.

He was blunt and told us out of the blue that we had to get the shots this year not to miss it. that if it gets bad and you get sick even if you call a ambulance and if it comes they will just leave you because there would be no place to take you.

he said he did not want to scare us but he is telling everyone the truth!:eek:

Just came home from the Doctors office, No not sick just refills.

He was blunt and told us out of the blue that we had to get the shots this year not to miss it. that if it gets bad and you get sick even if you call a ambulance and if it comes they will just leave you because there would be no place to take you.

he said he did not want to scare us but he is telling everyone the truth!:eek:

That's Canadian healthcare I guess - no place for sick people to go. That, or you doctor is a dufus.