New Acorn story

beefche

Did you notice that the ACORN lady wasn't appalled by the pimp at all....not even when he mentioned bringing in underage girls from El Salvador???:eek::eek:

In fact, she was quite helpful, wasn't she? Advising them on how to claim these underage girls as dependents and make sure they didn't get SS numbers to file taxes on their income....from being underaged prostitutes!!!

"House Republicans issued a report in July accusing ACORN of engaging in a scheme to use taxpayer money to support a partisan political agenda. California Rep. Darrell Issa, the top Republican on the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, called for a criminal investigation into the group, which dismissed the report as a "partisan attack job.""

This INFURIATES me. This corrupt, evil organization is getting American tax money.

How can people not see this?! How can people be so blind and not realize the real source of these kinds of organizations (Satan)? And it's not just these organizations- it's the underlying philosophy of the entire radical left (there is no God; whatsoever a man does is no evil)!!

AAAARRRRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!

I wonder if they'll still be helping with the U.S. Census? At the rate that the White House is covering their ears and ignoring this kind of stuff, I wouldn't be surprised it they or their sister organizations still got to help.

That's the word. Find out exactly what questions are required by law, and answer only those. The rest is all politics.

Incidentally, the White House is behind this.

Of course not. The wicked who are pulling the strings at the other networks are trying to cover it up. Exposing their secret darkness to the light of public knowledge will destroy said works.

:huh:

----------------------

Well how are the pimps gonna report their umm..earnings...from their small service-based businesses? It's not like they can fill out those nifty w-4s we get at the end of January. And those girls work hard, they deserve the get social security benefits when the time comes.

I wonder if that's how those construction companies that employ illegal immigrants cause they work so much harder do their taxes?

There in lies a big issue. Lets be honest, many businesses like having illegal immigrants to draw on for a work force. No Workmans Comp. No insurance, Lower wages, No Union, If they get injured on the job - tuf, etc.. No benefits. It gives them a decisive edge in the marketplace.

Of course, many businesses will also argue that they can't get american citizens to do the work, show up on time if at all, do the job without getting hurt or sued, etc.

(It seems to me that with 16% unemployment, this arguement may not hold much water at present)

If they stop the illegal immigrants from working here, many businesses will not be able to compete.

Many are paid under the table, thus no taxes, etc..

What is always missing is the hidden costs of 11 million illegals to our society in general. EG: crime, welfare, schools, etc.

Well how are the pimps gonna report their umm..earnings...from their small service-based businesses? It's not like they can fill out those nifty w-4s we get at the end of January. And those girls work hard, they deserve the get social security benefits when the time comes.

I sure hope you're joking. Please tell me you're not serious about prostitutes getting social security benefits. Edited by Maxel

There in lies a big issue. Lets be honest, many businesses like having illegal immigrants to draw on for a work force. No Workmans Comp. No insurance, Lower wages, No Union, If they get injured on the job - tuf, etc.. No benefits. It gives them a decisive edge in the marketplace.

Of course, many businesses will also argue that they can't get american citizens to do the work, show up on time if at all, do the job without getting hurt or sued, etc.

(It seems to me that with 16% unemployment, this arguement may not hold much water at present)

If they stop the illegal immigrants from working here, many businesses will not be able to compete.

Many are paid under the table, thus no taxes, etc..

What is always missing is the hidden costs of 11 million illegals to our society in general. EG: crime, welfare, schools, etc.

I understand the logic, but I don't agree with it. The same jobs you describe used to be (and still are in non-border states) held by teenagers. Those low paying jobs with no health insurance issues are perfect for teens who are just getting extra spending money, and are covered on their parents insurance. The simple solution to illegal immigration is to raid businesses, and fine the company doing the hiring. Soon, the jobs will dry up, and the immigrants will return to their home countries, and no new immigrants will come in when they know there is no work for them here.

Edited by bytebear

Living without a job in America is better than living without a job in Mexico or any other Central America country.

I don't know... I don't know the answers. I agree that we need to "dry the well", so to speak, but I don't think it'll stop people from coming. The fact is that, for all its faults and inconsistencies, America is still far more stable than any other countries to our south for a good ways. America's historical standard of freedom will still draw people to it. That's fine and well; it should- but when we can't take care of our own, it's time to temporarly stop taking on extra baggage (at least until we fix our own problems).