So who can tell me.....

thankfull

Is the Holy Ghost a spirit child of our father in heaven? This something I have searched for the answer. I don't believe it has not yet been revealed. The only evidence I can find is that the scriptures speak of the trinity being of one will and together they testify of the each other. It makes me believe that there is a immediate relationship between Father, son and Holy ghost. Of course this just a thought of a man. Ah, the mysteries of God.

The other question being the gender of the Holy Ghost. What do you think?:

I don't believe it has yet been revealed.

I think you're right. I personally tend towards the view that the Holy Ghost is a child of Heavenly Father; simply because any other explanation boggles my mind.

Every authoritative source that applies a gender pronoun to the Holy Ghost, uses the masculine. I'll stick with that until or unless we get revelation to the contrary. :)

There are some who believe that the Holy Ghost is our Heavenly Mother.

That would imply Heavenly Mother doesn't have a body of flesh and bone.

I believe she does.

Together with the fact that the Holy Ghost is defined as "he" every time you see a pronoun used... I'd have to say no.

I believe He is a child of God.

There are some who believe that the Holy Ghost is our Heavenly Mother.

That's my thought. Generally speaking and according to the family proclamation men are providers and women are comforters/ nurtures.

If our nature is eternal i find it more likely (knowing moms) that she would put off the physical body for herself in order to provide comfort for her children during the hardest part of the plan rather then the opposite.

Mothers are notorious for sacrificing their own desires to meet there childrens need. No reason to think that would stop.IMO

That would also explain the unpardonable sin of denying the holy spirit. As a father i can "roll with the punches" from the kids, it's showing disrespect to mother that upsets me the most. I find to be the worse behavior they can do.

Edited by hordak

Is the Holy Ghost a spirit child of our father in heaven? This something I have searched for the answer. I don't believe it has not yet been revealed. The only evidence I can find is that the scriptures speak of the trinity being of one will and together they testify of the each other. It makes me believe that there is an immediate relationship between Father, son and Holy Ghost. Of course this just a thought of a man. Ah, the mysteries of God.

If you are meaning, is the Holy Ghost a spirit creation of our FATHER, then yes but not a begotten to ensue as being the like the Savior. This second councilor position of the Godhead is a male position and requires one to hold the highest order of the priesthood in order to carry out both the FATHER and the Son’s will. The Son also was no different than those who served as the Second Councilor to the Godhead, being a Spirit also prior to His birth in mortality, yet, hold the same honor as GOD with carrying out the Plan of Salvation for FATHER’s children. The Holy Ghost will eventually come forth to mortality and gain a physical body after the return of the Savior ruling on Earth again.

Not only there is a close bond between the three but those the Holy Ghost consider His friends in the flesh. You find a few members have seen this individual in person while living in the mortal flesh. Joseph Smith is one of them…

It has been revealed it is just hidden really well. Most symbolic revelation is pretty hidden. I thought about it for a long time but there are just WALLS of incorrect logic in thinking the Holy Ghost has a Spirit Body. The God Head consists of Three Perfect beings. Perfect like the Son, Perfect like the Father. Not perfect like Adam or Moses, because they are not perfect. If the holy ghost has a spirit body than he would be on the same level as Christ he could have fulfilled Christ's role. And we know that is not true. We know the Holy Ghost is perfect like the Son and like the Father but we also know that he is not able to fulfill the role of the Savior.

I also can't understand how we can have the Holy Ghost Physically with us or that the Holy Ghost can be physically with anyone being a spirit. It is not Possession, our spirit occupies a physical space within our body the Holy ghost physically being within anyone logically doesn't work well in my head.

There is only one possibility that solves all of this problems and many many more. The Holy Ghost is still and Intelligence not yet born spiritually to Heavenly Parents. This allows him to be perfect like the Son and perfect like the Father and not be in a position to fulfill the role of Christ. it also makes sense that an intelligence can communicate not to our physical senses and not even to our spirit body but can pass through both of those and communicate directly from intelligence to intelligence. This is why denying the Holy Ghost is so... not a good idea is because the communication of the Holy Ghost is much more intense.

I have all the logic and research and scripture here.

http://www.angelpalmoni.com/AngelPalmoni/View_The_Scrolls/Pages/PALMONI_files/Media/APPENDIX%20G%20Full/APPENDIX%20G%20Full.jpg?disposition=download

Angel Palmoni