Hi! :)

hamsandwizh

Hi..welcome from someone who grew up in San Diego. I love when I find another fellow San Diegan.

Just wish I was still living there. lol

Yeah I love San Diego! After I was in the army I moved to Phoenix, AZ for a short while but had to come back to SD, missed the city and my chargers! Although it does cost a lot to live out here though, tough with working and school but its working out alright, I got 100% on my last Italian test so it's all working out ok, although another test tomorrow, lol, I doubt I'll get 100% again but an A works, hah, we'll see.

Greetings and welcome to you-- (though I'm new on here too!- barely finding my way out of the into area!)

I'm a sub teacher for k-12, and I love teaching!

If you would like it-- the things that have helped me most in my teaching are the principles and suggestions from two sources--

"Tools for Teaching" by Fred Jones (his seating arrangement is wonderful-- I redo the seats when I ca

and from the Love and Logic group-- there are several great ones-- "Teaching with Love and Logic" is a basic-- and the principles can be used with everyone-- it is how I think our Father in Heaven works with us!

Have/make a life you can live happily with when you have someone write about it!-- Gramajane

San Diego sure gets Pam going.... hey isnt it all too hot out there adn NO snow!

Just teasing Pam a bit, she is so in to San Diego.. what she needs is a bit snow to cool her off... I might send her some! :P

Welcome to this fantasticly crazy netsite... btw... I hope you will enjoy it! This is from Norway tha land of utmost beauty with fjords and SNOW! :D