Hi

Seminarysnoozer

I just realized I never said Hi, so Hi everyone! :D I'm in San Diego. Recently called to the Young Women presidency and realized the girls in our ward know more about the gospel than I do. Thus the name, I think I slept through seminary classes. It's nice to relearn the gospel and strengthen my testimony by discussing it with you. Thanks. :)

No, no, no... dont say San D.... Pam will boast that it is the best place in the world...:eek:

I hope you have a good sence of humor...:D Welcome... I never been in SD... maybe some day Pam sure tells nice things about it over there. There is yet so much world to see. Do feel welcome!

Maya

Officially:

Dear Newbie: Welcome to LDS.net. You will find here an ecclectic mix of LDS and some non-members. While the site is dedicated to the Gospel, and to promoting the Church to a world that often does not understand us, we also make room for conversations about current events, and about social and cultural practices within the Church. If your main desire is to learn about the Church, consider starting with the "Learn About Mormonism" forums. For more advanced teachings, that will often include a variety of perspectives, some non-LDS, consider the Gospel section of forums.

While you are welcome to all main sections, be aware this site makes room for a variety of opinions and personalities. Some posters can be passionate about their views, and occasionally more so about them than about the souls of visitors. If you find something particularly offensive, feel free to make a report by clicking the appropriate tab.

No, no, no... dont say San D.... Pam will boast that it is the best place in the world...:eek:

I hope you have a good sence of humor...:D Welcome... I never been in SD... maybe some day Pam sure tells nice things about it over there. There is yet so much world to see. Do feel welcome!

Maya

Officially:

Dear Newbie: Welcome to LDS.net. You will find here an ecclectic mix of LDS and some non-members. While the site is dedicated to the Gospel, and to promoting the Church to a world that often does not understand us, we also make room for conversations about current events, and about social and cultural practices within the Church. If your main desire is to learn about the Church, consider starting with the "Learn About Mormonism" forums. For more advanced teachings, that will often include a variety of perspectives, some non-LDS, consider the Gospel section of forums.

While you are welcome to all main sections, be aware this site makes room for a variety of opinions and personalities. Some posters can be passionate about their views, and occasionally more so about them than about the souls of visitors. If you find something particularly offensive, feel free to make a report by clicking the appropriate tab.

It is the best place! :lol: That's why we sent a whole battalion (Mormon Battalion) to claim the place. haha. thanks

I think that was the same stake I lived in the last year I lived in San Diego. I can't remember. I only lived in that area for a year.

What building did you meet in? Pacific Beach, UC, Stake Center or Linda Vista? you don't have to say if you don't want to .... just curious if we might know each other .... then again I probably wont tell you what one I go to if it is the same, lol ... if it is one of those buildings just say yes it was San Diego North, we can keep it anonymous that way. :)

I LOVE SAN DIEGO!

I live in Orange County, CA (near Laguna Beach) but would move to San Diego in a heartbeat if I could get a job down there. For some reason my chosen profession has tons of jobs in this area, and very few there.

I will be visiting San Diego this weekend in fact, for a friend's Birthday party.