Semi-Newbie

EternalSquire2020

Hello! I was on this site several years ago, but never did much and left, now I'm back with a new name and such (hope that's ok). I don't really know what to do so I thought I would say hello and see where that goes. I'm 18, in oklahoma, and mainly into books, video games, and everything dragon based (dragons are awesome) Guess that's all I've got to say for now...

Oh and has anyone heard of Everlost?

Hello and welcome back! You might want to tell the mods that you had an older account so that they can delete it......because having more than one account is against the rules and you could get banned.

Sorry, but I have never heard of Everlost. Is it a game or a person's username?

Everlost is a book, written by Neal Shusterman, part one of the Skinjacker trilogy(sp?) Second one is Everwild, which is out and I just finished reading it.

I would tell the mods of my other name but I forgot it a long time ago...Think it was 'the squire' or something like that. Never got banned though or even really did much of anything so hopefully they won't mind the new one...

Everlost is a book, written by Neal Shusterman, part one of the Skinjacker trilogy(sp?) Second one is Everwild, which is out and I just finished reading it.

I would tell the mods of my other name but I forgot it a long time ago...Think it was 'the squire' or something like that. Never got banned though or even really did much of anything so hopefully they won't mind the new one...

You should be fine then.......it's only when people are actively uses more than one account.....and they're usually doing it as trolls or trouble makers to stir the pot and cause contention among the members.

Welcome. My son (17) loves dragons too..

So officially:

Welcome to LDS.net. You will find here an ecclectic mix of LDS and some non-members. While the site is dedicated to the Gospel, and to promoting the Church to a world that often does not understand us, we also make room for conversations about current events, and about social and cultural practices within the Church. If your main desire is to learn about the Church, consider starting with the "Learn About Mormonism" forums. For more advanced teachings, that will often include a variety of perspectives, some non-LDS, consider the Gospel section of forums.

While you are welcome to all main sections, be aware this site makes room for a variety of opinions and personalities. Some posters can be passionate about their views, and occasionally more so about them than about the souls of visitors. If you find something particularly offensive, feel free to make a report by clicking the appropriate tab.