LDS convert

rren

Hello, this is my first post. I think this will be a fun way to hear from others and share one another's thoughts and testimonies of the restored gospel. I converted to the LDS Church about 12 years ago from the Catholic faith. You can hear my conversion story on YouTube here:

All the best,

Ryan

Welcome to the site Ryan. When I went to watch your video I thought it looked VERY familiar..then I realized I left a comment on it about a month ago.

Edited by pam

You can share it with anyone you want! Even if it helps but one person in their search for truth, it will bring me great joy. Please do share it with members and non-members alike. My entire family is Catholic and I shared it with them and I know it had an impact. I for one love to hear stories from others because it always strengthens my faith.

Have you heard back from them yet, after giving them the link?

Yes..but as I pursued this...the testimony had nothing to do with the Book of Mormon but really had to do with being inundated with anti sentiments. I"m afraid the adversary is working overtime with her.

You can share it with anyone you want! Even if it helps but one person in their search for truth, it will bring me great joy. Please do share it with members and non-members alike. My entire family is Catholic and I shared it with them and I know it had an impact. I for one love to hear stories from others because it always strengthens my faith.

I agree, and thanks much!

Yes..but as I pursued this...the testimony had nothing to do with the Book of Mormon but really had to do with being inundated with anti sentiments. I"m afraid the adversary is working overtime with her.

I'm sorry to hear that. It's sad that some people are so easily frightened away by those sentiments. :(

Thank you Ran for the video it was fantastic.. excuse my extra spelling mistakes for some reason i cant see the letters so clarely... I got my testimony a lot like you did. I did not spend hours on my knees... but the knowledge is amazing when it happens! You just know!

Welcome to the site.

So officially:

Welcome to LDS.net. You will find here an ecclectic mix of LDS and some non-members. While the site is dedicated to the Gospel, and to promoting the Church to a world that often does not understand us, we also make room for conversations about current events, and about social and cultural practices within the Church. If your main desire is to learn about the Church, consider starting with the "Learn About Mormonism" forums. For more advanced teachings, that will often include a variety of perspectives, some non-LDS, consider the Gospel section of forums.

While you are welcome to all main sections, be aware this site makes room for a variety of opinions and personalities. Some posters can be passionate about their views, and occasionally more so about them than about the souls of visitors. If you find something particularly offensive, feel free to make a report by clicking the appropriate tab.