Two more dreams

thekabalist

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thekabalist, there is no doubt that you are an extremely special person. I feel honored to have played a "cameo" role in your dream. You have now had several dreams all related to the LDS Church (being in an LDS temple, baptismal font, seeing a golden book, etc.) I believe the meaning of your dreams to be self evident. I believe your heart and mind is being prepared for a "new calling" in life as mine once was 12 years ago. I want to quote a few passages from the title page and introduction of the Book of Mormon:

‘Which is to show unto the remnant of the House of Israel what great things the Lord hath done for their fathers; and that they may know the covenants of the Lord, that they are not cast off forever—And also to the convincing of the Jew and Gentile that JESUS is the CHRIST, the ETERNAL GOD, manifesting himself unto all nations.”

“We invite all men everywhere to read the Book of Mormon, to ponder in their hearts the message it contains, and then to ask God, the Eternal Father, in the name of Christ if the book is true. Those who pursue this course and ask in faith will gain a testimony of its truth and divinity by the power of the Holy Ghost. (See Moroni 10: 3-5.)

Those who gain this divine witness from the Holy Spirit will also come to know by the same power that Jesus Christ is the Savior of the world, that Joseph Smith is his revelator and prophet in these last days, and that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the Lord’s kingdom once again established on the earth, preparatory to the second coming of the Messiah.”

This is the reason you have been having these dreams. This is the reason you are fascinated by the Book of Mormon. The Master of the Universe is extending his hand to you and asking you to follow Him in the light of truth and salvation. He has much greater things to teach you yet.

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Your brother and friend,

rren

thekabalist, there is no doubt that you are an extremely special person. I feel honored to have played a "cameo" role in your dream. You have now had .......

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Your brother and friend,

rren

rren I think he knows it is ... he just has to see how he as a Jew would fit in the plan of G:d. Beeing a Jew is not like beeing an Evangelist... it is something much deeper, you can not just leave it... it probably will always be there. The tiny book by Marlena D. Muchnic discuses this problem very well. Beeing a Rabbi it is even more a dilemma for him.. I suppose.

He needs time and if he dont have any I am sure G:d will tell it to him even more clarely. You are right he is a very special person.

I pray he will make it what ever G:d has for him to do. G:d be with you.

Hmmm... This guy is obviously having us all on. Can't you guys see that?

First of all, the Holy Spirt has confirmed this to me.

Secondly, his profile says he is in Israel. When Prodigal says he is in the area and sounds like he wants to meet up, he says he is in Argentina.

Third. So that he doesn't seem to be lying he gives a far too detailed reply about places in the area, as if to appear like he really is from the area.

Fourthy, can you say "Too good to be true"? You guys are eating this up!

Fifthly, if he had come in here and told us he had a dream with a Qur'an in it, would you be saying the Master of the Universe is trying to get in touch with him? No. You said it because it matches with what you believe.

Why would he know about the LDS Talk website, if he didn't know a lot about the church. He comes in with these unbelievable stories to make monkeys out of us. Don't you guys feel the Spirit exposing this guy??

Edited by Pegasus
Added more text

He was invited specifically to this website by another person. I told Prodigal that he was in Israel because that's what I thought. Prodigal didn't even know anything about him or being in or having anything to do with Israel until I told him on facebook.

Aren't you making more of this than what there could possibly be?

Edited by pam

He may be in Israel spiritually not fysically....

He had not come here and told he had a dream about Quaran... he had gone to the Islamic sites...

So far the dinner is very good.... and I want more... So what if I eat... you can starve I eat!:P

Edited by Maya

Secondly, his profile says he is in Israel. When Prodigal says he is in the area and sounds like he wants to meet up, he says he is in Argentina.

Third. So that he doesn't seem to be lying he gives a far too detailed reply about places in the area, as if to appear like he really is from the area.

Fifthly, if he had come in here and told us he had a dream with a Qur'an in it, would you be saying the Master of the Universe is trying to get in touch with him? No. You said it because it matches with what you believe.

Why would he know about the LDS Talk website, if he didn't know a lot about the church. He comes in with these unbelievable stories to make monkeys out of us. Don't you guys feel the Spirit exposing this guy??

The Holy Spirit has confirmed this to you? :huh:

We've sort of covered this topic already. Thekabalist is my friend and is here because I invited him here (see http://www.lds.net/forums/lds-gospel-discussion/27734-introducing-friend.html).

Regards,

Vanhin

Why would he know about the LDS Talk website

This just struck me as interesting. You have less than 30 posts yet you call this lds talk. This hasn't been ldstalk in 2 years. Which makes me wonder if you are someone that has been here before under another name perhaps? Usually people come here under another name when they can't use the original one they had.

Edit: Ahhh I see that you have been here under another name and that account is still active. Are you aware that having two active accounts is against the rules?

Edited by pam

Hi forum,

Some of you may remember I posted a couple of dreams when I first got here. They were the reason I got in touch with you guys in the first place. Curiously I had two more dreams with you guys and I was wondering if anyone could help me to understand them. I don't know if there's any connection with the previous ones or not. I also apologize for not remembering them in as much detail as I remember the first two. Here they are:

#### Dream 3 ####

I was sitting in what looked like the chairs of some kind of classroom. I remember "rren" was with me. This probably comes from the fact that I had watched his wonderful video the day before and it really moved me. So he was teaching me something about a book. I don't remember what book it was but it was an LDS book. I remember there was someone else with him but I couldn't see who it was. Then more people arrived and we started playing some kind of ball game. I remember that then we sat down and some kind of class was about to start. At this point I remember seeing a blonde girl with blue eyes who was my friend. Then I remember that "rren" had left the room and we went looking for him: myself, this girl and on the way we met a redhaired girl who was also looking for him. We passed by what looked like several restaurant tables and there were a lot of families sitting at the tables. Then I saw "rren" sitting on a bench outside the restaurant and he was holding this book in his hands again. This is all I remember from this dream.

b'shalom!

Shalom my brother...when ever there is a presence of one you cannot see but guides or teaches you, it is a ministering spirit.

The dream is for you to search out the true gospel and those across the veil are helping you to find the truth. God bless you on your search.

Wow. This has really surprised me.

Let me answer this with a question. You are a Christian, yes? Doesn't Christian Scripture say that you cannot judge one another? Do you claim to read my heart without having even met with me in person? I would be really cautious about this statement you have made. I have seen people destroy each others' lives with such statements.

As for my dreams they are very real. There is a part I haven't told anyone: The part in which I was very disturbed and couldn't sleep for days because how could I a Jew dream about a Christian church. Do you think that was easy? Do you think this came without pain and struggle? Besides what would I have to gain from doing this? Anyway you don't have to believe it if you don't want to. I don't really mind.

Did you read the bit where I said I was "currently" in Argentina? I travel a lot and have lived in more than 10 places all throughout my life. And the reason why I chose Israel is fairly simple: It is the land of my heart. I have seen even Christians put location Israel in their profiles in forums and none of them ever meant to be deceiving. Think about it: If I wanted to lie wouldn't it be easier for me to say that I was not in Jerusalem? Or that I was busy that particulary week? Or even that I was traveling abroad? What kind of an idiot do you believe I am? And what harm would there be in saying where I am? Are there no Jews in Argentina?

This is ridiculous. I have never lived in Jerusalem. The "far too detailed" reply you are talking about is spending Shabbat at the former Temple wall. Is that too detailed? Every Jew knows there is Shabbat celebration there and it is a once in a lifetime experience. This is why I recommended it.

I already explained that I watched a documentary on the LDS Temple when I was younger that really stuck to my mind. It is not like Gabriel came flying through the window and woke me up in the middle of the night. I just didn't understand why I would dream about it after so many years. Does it make sense now?

I was invited here by Vanhin. I originally went to another forum where there were several religion subforums including Judaism and LDS. After being attacked by posters of other Christian sects because I wanted to learn more about them I was invited by Vanhin to come here.

So you see that the facts are far more simple than this theory you have created about me. I am really hurt that you decided to accuse me instead of asking me. Perhaps a Jew shouldn't spend time in a Christian forum after all. Again I apologize if any of the comments I made were in any way offensive to you. I really meant no harm at all.

b'shalom!

About the book by Munchnick:

Her childhgood was not especially happy and her parents devorced. Her brother who was older than her moved out and married a girl from Hawaii. They ahd not much connection. Se started a life of her own.

One day she was in need to go and pray so she went in to a church near by ... it seemed to pull her towards it adn she went in and prayed a long time and scared the janitor..

She apologized for beeing there and told she was just praying and said she was going...n the janitor smiled and said she could just stay as long as she felt for. Then he closed teh door quietly behing him and went on with his tasks. Yes it was an LDS church.

The next day most of her prayers were answered and she was wondering if He really had heard her. She started to go in teh chapel to pray every now and then.

What had I discoverd? How many hours did I spend contenplating that answer? Who is the "Lord" I wondered. Is Jesus the Messiah? Is he Yeshua? I searche dthe psalms for wishdomI had learned in Hebrew school years ago. I came to this advice in Psalm 55:22 "Casst your burden upon the Lord and He shall sustain three." But I was stil afraid to realize the importance of my discovery because if these experiences were real, there was only one answer. I still knew very little about Jesus and nothing of the Mormon church, but I did realise one great truth, and to this day I have never had reason to question it: I had found a place wher I knew God visited this earth. At last I knew where to find Him. He was waiting for me when I entered teh Church of Jesus Christ of LatterDay Saints.

It will be difficult for a "Mormon" to understand, but for a Jew who has been educated in Judiac law to enter a "church" of any other faith and to find solace there is heresy. Who can know the mysteries of God or wher He is or is not, for is He not everywhere? But not to find peace in synagogue was one of the hardest mysteriesto reconsile.

She then tells about how it to years for her to study. She tells how she had misionaries coming and then she did not want to continue. She met her brother who by then had become an LDS as he had married an LDS.

She was introduced to stakemissionaries by her brother. The stake missionary said to her something that I too think was very fine:

"Becoming a Mormon does not mean that you can not be a Jew or practice Jewish rituals. It does incolve in adding onto what you already are. You are going farther, adding upon what you already understand, accepting more knowledge".

Once as she was driving and had to stop waiting for green light as she sat there thinking she suddenly knew that "Jesus Christ is the Messiah of the world".

She discusses about the Jewish uncertanity about life after death, she found answers to trnsgresson of Adam and Eve...

Her aunt and uncle disowned her when they heard she had become a Mormon.

But I also knew my alligeance belonged to my Fther in Heaven and to Jesus Christ, the Messiah, for ever. With the laying on of hands to recieve the gift og the Holy Ghost I was certain I had made the most important decition of my life and that it was the correct one. To have only learned the truth but not to be babtized as a member of the Christ`s restaured Church would have afforded me litttle. The first two principles of the Gospel are faith and rependance. Without actually allowing myself to be cleansed from sin and renewed in teh water then to recieve the glaryfying gift of Holy Ghost, I could never be spiritually reborn, ready and inspired to follow my Master where ever He would lead me.

There something from the book

It's funny..I just sent a private message to thekabalist stating the exact same things. We are on the same page with this.

But let me state this publically as well. Thekabalist, you have brought such a wealth of information and knowledge and respect to this site. It has been an extreme pleasure interracting with you.

Heh was just giving thumbs up to rren.. so Pam got one too! I am sorry for what some suspicious minds or at least one has written here.. I hope the kabbalah will be back soon! I think the ones agains are not LDS so it was not LDS who have an extra suspicious mind and beides it was Vanhin who got him here!

LDS.net is a very safe place usually. I know SOMEONE who would not like to see him here... who is palying advocacy to whom here now?

Edited by Maya

Pegasus-

thekabalist doesn't strike me as having the characteristics of a deceiver (and I've discerned more than one deceiver on this board alone (not to tout myself as an expert on the subject :D)). Thus far, I haven't seen him offering anything by way of commandment or attempting to shake anyone's faith in God or even the LDS Church- in fact, I feel that the insights he offers are very faith-affirming and, to me, they are very welcome.

I'm unaware of anything thekabalist has said that questions the teachings of the LDS Church- in fact, from an outsider's perspective, his is one of the most believing I have ever seen (he has otherwise affirmed that he believes the Book of Mormon is of Hebraic origin). So while you may believe he has ulterior motives for posting here (I can't imagine what they would be...), I don't agree. I most certainly have not had the Holy Ghost testify anything to me on the matter.

I don't like to see personal attacks being thrown around like this. There is absolutely no proof of such hurtful statements. For cases where there is proof, such matter should be taken to a moderator.

I am also concerned about statements regarding the Holy Ghost to be thrown around so carelessly, statements that appear to me to encroach on the right of revelation for others beyond ones own stewardship.

I would like to see more love and respect shown for others, and removal of such unwarranted attacks from the site.