Getting to know you

pam

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is that directed to twinkeled? I live in Sandy myself.

I think it's directed at me. At least, I'm the last one to address her (I think).

We were only there for 2 years. Two of the best years ofour life! What part of Utah do you live in?

Eagle Mountain, it's out west about 12-15 of Lehi/American Fork.

1. What is your favorite color? blue

2. Where were you born? Western Australia

3. Did you serve a mission and if so where? haven't served

4. Married or single? single

5. What is your favorite food? not sure, I like a lot of foods

6. What is your favorite movie? hmmm, 27 Dresses, until further notice

7. Who is your favorite band? Changes too often to have just one

8. Do you have children? nope

9. Who is your favorite author? Hmmm, Clive Cussler at this point in time

10. What is your hobby? Dance, although I think it's a little more than a hobby. I also like to draw and take photos.

11. What is your idea of the perfect vacation? Going to a water park or something similar, along with also being able to have some quiet relaxation time to myself.

12. What is your favorite city? probably Sydney (Australia)

13. What is your favorite sports team? Don't follow sport

14. What kind of car do you drive? Daewoo Nubira or however its spelt

15. What was the first car you owned? as above

16. What calling do you hold in church? RS teacher

17. If you could travel anywhere in the world that you have not been to before, where would it be? England, Germany, New Zealand, Japan

18. What is your favorite tv show? Lots to choose from, Grey's Anatomy, Bones, NCIS

19. What is your current favorite restaurant? I don't dine out at restaurants often enough to know

20. What event in your life gave you the biggest rush? I don't actually know, or maybe it was moving from one side of the country to the other on my own.

We've had so many people join the site in the last few months so I thought it would be fun to "get to know you." So I've got some questions you can answer. Here ya go and I'll start with my answers. If you prefer not to answer a particular question..that's okay.

1. What is your favorite color?

red and black... some days it's one, some it's the other.

2. Where were you born?

St George Utah

3. Did you serve a mission and if so where?

Michigan Detroit Mission

4. Married or single?

Single

5. What is your favorite food?

Pizza, hamburgers, all things burrito... rolls, steak.

6. What is your favorite movie?

Star Trek, Star Wars, Nausicaa of the valley of the wind, Princess mononoke.

7. Who is your favorite band?

Manheim Steamroller

8. Do you have children?

Nope

9. Who is your favorite author?

JRR tolkien, David Brin, Cherryh, Arthur C clarke, Isaac Asimov, Timothy Zhan, Ray Bradbury, HG Wells, Egdar Burroughs

10. What is your hobby?

Doodling, Collecting Startrek Miniatures, boardgames.

11. What is your idea of the perfect vacation?

Smiley creek, idaho

12. What is your favorite city?

Smiley Creek, Idaho

13. What is your favorite sports team?

Utah Jazz

14. What kind of car do you drive?

2 Feet

15. What was the first car you owned?

Hotwheels

16. What calling do you hold in church?

N/A

17. If you could travel anywhere in the world that you have not been to before, where would it be?

Scotland

18. What is your favorite tv show?

Stargate, Star trek (OS, TNG, DS9, Voy), Johny Quest, Gargoyles, the Vision of Escaflowne, Dresden Files, Modern Marvels, Nova, National Geographic, Future Weapons.

19. What is your current favorite restaurant?

Papa Murphys

20. What event in your life gave you the biggest rush?

Close call almost head-on at over 60, while in passenger seat... other than that a good game of chess.

1. What is your favorite color? mild shades of blue2. Where were you born? Fairfax Virginia

3. Did you serve a mission and if so where? I will be in a little over 2 weeks. Philidelphia Pennsylvania mission....so don't mind my absense

4. Married or single? single

5. What is your favorite food? spanikopita...but I'll settle for other spinach and cheese delights

6. What is your favorite movie?right now, Pandora. But I like tons of movies

7. Who is your favorite band? I don't have one. Right now I'm liking gnarls barkley and regina skeeter. It'll pass

8. Do you have children? not real ones. I have a couple of people who call me mom

9. Who is your favorite author? Mmm, Robin McKinnley and Isabel Allende

10. What is your hobby?Art, dancing, and some writing

11. What is your idea of the perfect vacation?Hawaii with a guy I like swimming in the ocean, hiking a ton, and enjoying its natural beauty

12. What is your favorite city? Washington DC

13. What is your favorite sports team?I don't like watching team oriented sports. By default I guess BYU

14. What kind of car do you drive? I don't drive

15. What was the first car you owned? I don't own a car

16. What calling do you hold in church? Right now visiting teacher. In two weeks missionary

17. If you could travel anywhere in the world that you have not been to before, where would it be? it's a toss up between England, NYC, and Nigeria

18. What is your favorite tv show? Lost, Chuck, Fringe, Heroes Explorer, taboo (both are on National Geographic channel), All of the science channels in general..

19. What is your current favorite restaurant? Suma Vegi (it's a small resturant that serve solely vegetarian food) and Maestros (a gelato shop)....I don't eat out much cuz I'm poor

20. What event in your life gave you the biggest rush? What type of a rush? Spiritually: becoming converted. Physically: climbing a mountain by myself. socially: Skinny dipping with my cuz. Relationship-wise: This kiss by the guy i mentioned earlier (wasn't in HI though). Educationally: discovering my minor. artistically: the moment I know a very good painting is finished. Dancing: having an amazing latin dance partner Etc. I live a rush filled life and I wouldn't have it any other way.

With luv,

BD

Edited by bluedreams