Hi

falds

I'm actually not LDS - I just stumbled upon this site when googling a specific issue. However, I did spend my formative years in a small Utah town, a sinner among saints :) It was an overwhelmingly positive experience for me. My children are LDS, and I'm grateful for their values and faith.

I live in Phoenix, AZ. I enjoy running, camping, hiking, fishing, the occasional beer and Sunday morning matinees. I've read every book written by Edgar Rice Burroughs, John Steinbeck and Wilson Rawls. I never get tired of Monty Python.

I'm actually not LDS - I just stumbled upon this site when googling a specific issue. However, I did spend my formative years in a small Utah town, a sinner among saints :) It was an overwhelmingly positive experience for me. My children are LDS, and I'm grateful for their values and faith.

I live in Phoenix, AZ. I enjoy running, camping, hiking, fishing, the occasional beer and Sunday morning matinees. I've read every book written by Edgar Rice Burroughs, John Steinbeck and Wilson Rawls. I never get tired of Monty Python.

What part of Phoenix? I used to live in Mesa and worked in Scottsdale.

Welcome to the forum.

Guest mirancs8

Welcome to the board! I live in the East Valley here in AZ and I can relate to wanting to move to cooler weather which I'm hoping to do in the next couple of years. I too work in Scottsdale.