Moving This Weekend

Prend1

I am moving across the country this weekend from Arizona to Kentucky so I may be gone for a little while. DIdn't want you all to think that you scared me off. LOL!!

See ya soon! I'm packing the computer today so I will not be able to reply. Just didn't want ya thinking I was rude!!

And don't have too much fun without me!

I am moving across the country this weekend from Arizona to Kentucky so I may be gone for a little while. DIdn't want you all to think that you scared me off. LOL!!

See ya soon! I'm packing the computer today so I will not be able to reply. Just didn't want ya thinking I was rude!!

And don't have too much fun without me!

YOW! That is a long move. Hope all goes well, and everything is unbroken.

Welcome to the South!

I live right here in Tennessee, so if you need any extra cinderblocks to put your car up on in the yard let me know... B)

You might be a redneck...

Speaking of the South... anyone watch 'My Name is Earl'? Hilarious!

And you might be a redneck...

<div class='quotemain'>

Speaking of the South... anyone watch 'My Name is Earl'? Hilarious!

One of my favorite shows. It's great! :lol:

I prefer to watch television shows which offer an escape from reality...or at least a little bit different than mine.

Does anyone else here watch Smallville?

I watch Earl when I can and don't miss Smallville. Jonathan Kent died last night on the show. Superboy could not save his dad.

Ben you are a very bad boy!!!! Have you not heard of a warning called a SPOILER?!!!! (I don't get to see that episode until next Monday)

:ahhh:

Okay I am better. I was worried about episode #100 because I knew someone was going to die and I was worried that it might be Chloe. Anyone else could die except her, if she died I would have been devastated.

Okay Ben, you are forgiven - just cause you gave me good news (how awful of me, eh?). But remember not everyone sees episodes of TV show at the same time, so you must remember to warn people if you plan on "SPOILING" the show with information.

:lol:

M.

I'm in the South, too. Near hubby's folks. Don't like it, but I don't see us moving soon (if ever), so I'm learning to adapt and keep my mouth shut around the locals when I'm particularly unhappy. I really don't want my children to talk like their schoolteachers! Schoolteachers! Ain't-ing and y'all-ing and making pronoun errors that curl my hair. More than that, I don't like the climate here. Nor do I like the landscape (believe me, no picture of this area will ever end up on a calendar!). The people are nice. They are friendly and generally kind. I do believe the average person is more trustworthy here than where I grew up (northern CA). Sorry, I wonder off topic . . .

Have a safe move! We expect to hear all about your adventure when you get your computer plugged back in.

I'm in the South, too. Near hubby's folks. Don't like it, but I don't see us moving soon (if ever), so I'm learning to adapt and keep my mouth shut around the locals when I'm particularly unhappy. I really don't want my children to talk like their schoolteachers! Schoolteachers! Ain't-ing and y'all-ing and making pronoun errors that curl my hair. More than that, I don't like the climate here. Nor do I like the landscape (believe me, no picture of this area will ever end up on a calendar!). The people are nice. They are friendly and generally kind. I do believe the average person is more trustworthy here than where I grew up (northern CA). Sorry, I wonder off topic . . .

Have a safe move! We expect to hear all about your adventure when you get your computer plugged back in.

Sorry you don't like the South. By the way, not all Southerners have poor English! And obviously you aren't in NC if you don't think the landscape is attractive.

Hope you're getting adjusted, Prend!