John Cusack Calls for 'Satanic Death' of Fox News, GOP Leaders

bytor2112

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“I AM FOR A SATANIC DEATH CULT CENTER AT FOX NEWS HQ AND OUTSIDE THE OFFICES ORDICK ARMEYAND NEWT GINGRICH-and all the GOP WELFARE FREAKS,” Cusack tweeted.

Okay, I may dislike Fox News, but that's too far. Somebody's gonna have the ultimate guilt trip, courtesy of Twitterers. Edited by TL10

Funny thing about these Hollywood lefties....they are filled with hate and venom. Contrast that with Jon Voight.........frankly I wish they would just entertain and keep there venom to themselves. I have no problem with them saying," I am a Democrat" or "I support such and such"...but the over the top rhetoric makes it difficult to watch their films...much of which is filth anyways.

Edited by bytor2112

He also threatened to kill Michael Moore with his bare hands.

"I'm thinking about killing Michael Moore, and I'm wondering if I could kill him myself, or if I would need to hire somebody to do it. No, I think I could. I think he could be looking me in the eye, you know, and I could just be choking the life out--is this wrong?"

Putz, indeed.

Seriously, do I believe Beck literally wants to murder Moore, or wants Kucinich to burst into flames? Of course not. He's using hyperbole to show his contempt for both figures.

That's obviously what Cusack is doing as well. Beck didn't truly threaten either men, nor did Cusack truly threaten any GOP leaders or Fox.

This article is a joke.

Elphaba

Edited by Elphaba

He also threatened to kill Michael Moore with his bare hands. Putz, indeed.

Seriously, do I believe Beck literally wants to murder Moore, or wants Kucinich to burst into flames? Of course not. He's using hyperbole to show his contempt for both figures.

That's obviously what Cusack is doing as well. Beck didn't truly threaten either men, nor did Cusack truly threaten any GOP leaders or Fox.

This article is a joke.

Elphaba

He is using hyperbole to entertain his audience...( I am not part of his audience)....Cusack should just pipe down and go make some more crappy movies.

He is using hyperbole to entertain his audience...( I am not part of his audience)....Cusack should just pipe down and go make some more crappy movies.

And the writers of the article should not make ridiculous claims that he was threatening them when it's obvious he wasn't. You posted the article, and the article is nonsense. That was obviously the point of my post.

Also, why should Cusack pipe down? He was using his First Amendment right to free speech. I rarely like what you have to say, yet I would never say you should just pipe down and go make crappy movies.

Actually, yes I would. Just pipe down and go make crappy movies!:D

Elph

“I AM FOR A SATANIC DEATH CULT CENTER AT FOX NEWS HQ AND OUTSIDE THE OFFICES ORDICK ARMEYAND NEWT GINGRICH-and all the GOP WELFARE FREAKS,” Cusack tweeted.

John Cusack fighting the good fight. Good for him.

Haeh?

I find it rather funny that only the liberals are the ones who promote insensitivity when it comes to these issues, both at ground zero and next door to Fox News & GOP leaders...

Haeh?

Seems the washed-up actors that can't find a good gig are always the loudest.

Again... IT'S A TWIT ON TWITTER!

And I wouldn't call John Cusack a washed up actor. He's one of the very few 80's Brat Pack member that has appeared on a movie every single year from 1983 and onto 2011 a lot of which are blockbusters. His recent film - 2012 - got him a Teen Choice Award nomination and the Hot Tub Time Machine was, of course, in typical "stupid Hollywod movie" style grossed $14Million on its opening weekend alone.

Just because he is an actor doesn't mean he has to lose his opinion!

Cuz...he's a putz and adds nothing to the dialogue.

So, what? Is that the criteria for expression--people who say ridiculous things should just pipe down?* If so, all we'd hear is crickets chirping from shore to shore, for everyone says ridiculous things at one time or another.

Additionally, whose dialogue? The one between people who say what you like and people who say what you like?

That's not a dialogue. That's being an ideologue.

It baffles me that you, and those who agree with you, would say someone should pipe down* given the fact that the right to free speech encourages expression, even expression I don't like.

I'm not saying you're denying him his right to free speech--only the government can do that. What I am saying is that the government-mandated right to free speech is founded on a belief that speaking out is a good thing. So when Americans like Cusack do so, that is a good thing, even when you don't like what's being said.

In fact, you shoud be celebrating the fact that Cusack expresses himself, regardless of how ridiculous, for it means you can too.

As can I. :P

Elph

Later: I changed two of my phrases, "shut up," to "pipe down" to better reflect what bytor was saying.

Edited by Elphaba