Single Awareness Day

Lindy

There are some of us who decieded to boycott Valentines Day ;)

And promote Single Awareness Day for those great singles out there who are just as deserving of flowers and candy and silly little cards with hearts and cupids on them.

So for all those great singles out there:

HAPPY SINGLE AWARENESS DAY!!!!!

Ya happy single awareness day, Or should i say happy looking for love day? Now just because some of us are married or have mates that doesnt mean we get anything for Valentines! some of us have those guys that dont do anything and if you think it hurts being single on Valentines it can hurt more when your hubby doesnt even get you a card!

There are some of us who decieded to boycott Valentines Day ;)

And promote Single Awareness Day for those great singles out there who are just as deserving of flowers and candy and silly little cards with hearts and cupids on them.

So for all those great singles out there:

HAPPY SINGLE AWARENESS DAY!!!!!

I say, go buy yourself flowers and chocolate! I've done that before, myself.

Happy Wonderful People Day! :D

Whether your single or married ...have a great day...it's warm and sunny here today....just beautiful! :)

At in rate, here are some flowers, candy, especially (chocolates), and a card for each of you...because you deserve it! :D

Now don't you feel better already? Enjoy! :P

A happy day to everyone single or married. And to the husbands out there who haven't even gotten a card for your mate, shame on you. Your wife should be your sweetheart.

Happy Valentines Day, LT. Yo deserve all the hearts and flowers in the wolrd as far as I am concerned.

Hi Sugarbay,

It's not LaurelTree, but LisaJo. I thought the same before bc of the avatar!

Happy Valentine's Day,

Happy Singles Awareness Day,

Happy Wonderful People Day, and

Happy Giggle-Squeeing Love Day!

Today I dissected a fetal pig! It was so exciting and loads of fun. But when I cracked open those wee little ribs and cleared way the membranes to expose the wee little heart and lungs, a thought occured to me. It was this:

Life is short,

And guts aren't pretty;

So let's hug ourselves,

And get real giddy.

(I think we can all appreciate the relevance of this mind-shattering revelation.)

So, I recommend we give ourselves a pat on the back and take some time to commend ourselves for all of our hard work.

...Now just because some of us are married or have mates that doesnt mean we get anything for Valentines! some of us have those guys that dont do anything and if you think it hurts being single on Valentines it can hurt more when your hubby doesnt even get you a card!

I'm just curious lisajo but do you get your husband something for Valentine's Day?

M.

Now just because some of us are married or have mates that doesnt mean we get anything for Valentines! some of us have those guys that dont do anything and if you think it hurts being single on Valentines it can hurt more when your hubby doesnt even get you a card!

Or, better yet, some extra spending :money:

My wife usually buy's her own St. Valentine's Day stuff (this year she bought some clothes, came home and thanked me... :o ).

I still bought her a card though. ;)

Sounds like she enjoyed the card that spends. :sparklygrin:

...Now just because some of us are married or have mates that doesnt mean we get anything for Valentines! some of us have those guys that dont do anything and if you think it hurts being single on Valentines it can hurt more when your hubby doesnt even get you a card!

I'm just curious lisajo but do you get your husband something for Valentine's Day?

M.

Happy Wonderful People Day! :D

Whether your single or married ...have a great day...it's warm and sunny here today....just beautiful! :)

At in rate, here are some flowers, candy, especially (chocolates), and a card for each of you...because you deserve it! :D

Now don't you feel better already? Enjoy! :P

I'm smiling now begood2... thanks :) It was actually a preeeeeety good day. ;)

and I bought little stuffed animals for the young ones.... that always makes me happy to see them smile.

My wife usually buy's her own St. Valentine's Day stuff (this year she bought some clothes, came home and thanked me... :o ).

I still bought her a card though. ;)

I like your wife Jason..... she's a woman after my own heart...lol