LDS.net get-together

Wingnut

Steak, bbq etc.

I'm one of few people I know who actually doesn't like steak. But, I looked them up and looked through the menu on the website, and they've got sandwiches and burgers and stuff, so that's fine with me. Of I might just get the appetizers. All of them. They sounded really good. ;)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm one of few people I know who actually doesn't like steak. But, I looked them up and looked through the menu on the website, and they've got sandwiches and burgers and stuff, so that's fine with me. Of I might just get the appetizers. All of them. They sounded really good. ;)

Gotta get the onion rings. They are awesome. Plus their pulled pork is really really good.

So Goodwood then? Should we say 6:30 p.m.? They don't take reservations so don't want to make it too late in case there is a wait. I'm being selfish as I have to be to work at 10 p.m. and want some time to visit.

6:30 @ Goodwood was the final decision, yes?

(you HAD to pick a time during rush hour huh?) ;)

Sorry Honor...if I didn't have to be to work tonight we could have made it later.

Oh the things that we discovered about people tonight. Let the rumors begin.

So anyone have any idea what happened to MOE at age 21?

What got me is that having someone nervous to break the news to you just isn't a good sign.

Wait!? WHAT!? I still don't think I've been told! What happened to me!?