Rescue Drill reaches trapped miners

pam

One of the articles I read dealt with the fact that some of these guys are gonna return to very angry wives. One of the miners apparently had a mistress he promised to marry, who with the hoopla surrounding this incident, came to find out that the dude was already married.

He'll probably be the last one out of the mine.....

The moral of the story according to my wife. "Don't ever cheat on your wife, and you'll never have to worry about her putting a cap in you."

One of the articles I read dealt with the fact that some of these guys are gonna return to very angry wives. One of the miners apparently had a mistress he promised to marry, who with the hoopla surrounding this incident, came to find out that the dude was already married.

He'll probably be the last one out of the mine.....

The moral of the story according to my wife. "Don't ever cheat on your wife, and you'll never have to worry about her putting a cap in you."

Doubtful. Seeing the amount of time it will take to get them out the mine, and how much weaker the shaft will get each time someone is pulled up, only the very strongest of mind and body will be left until the end. I don't think someone about to face two angry women will be of the strongest mind ;)

Doubtful. Seeing the amount of time it will take to get them out the mine, and how much weaker the shaft will get each time someone is pulled up, only the very strongest of mind and body will be left until the end. I don't think someone about to face two angry women will be of the strongest mind ;)

Dunno about that...

I heard one miner is arguing over another that he wants to go last because he wants some kind of a book deal that will "set him for life". Yeah, yeah, I don't have a link... just heard it over the radio.

There have been so many interesting stories about it all. The stories about each of the individual men are so interesting.

The Elvis fan has been invited to an all expense paid trip to Graceland.

The one coming up right now will see his newborn baby for the first time in person.