Lost Sheep Found

LostSheep

Hey everyone. Don't know if the community here is still strong, but I just wanted to say hi to anyone I might know.

*Waves a hoof*

I may not be part of this flock anymore, but I hope I'm still welcome here. I'm not here to cause problems. This website is where I used to vomit all my concerns, confusion, and worries, and then tried to put the pieces together into something legible...Um...Yeah...I probably could have used a better metaphor there.

:P

Many people here caudled me, and told me to everything would be alright. Thanks to those people. A small hand-full told me to cut out my crap, stop begging for attention and pity. More thanks to these people.

I've finally found myself. ^_^

Hey everyone. Don't know if the community here is still strong, but I just wanted to say hi to anyone I might know.

*Waves a hoof*

I may not be part of this flock anymore, but I hope I'm still welcome here. I'm not here to cause problems. This website is where I used to vomit all my concerns, confusion, and worries, and then tried to put the pieces together into something legible...Um...Yeah...I probably could have used a better metaphor there.

:P

Many people here caudled me, and told me to everything would be alright. Thanks to those people. A small hand-full told me to cut out my crap, stop begging for attention and pity. More thanks to these people.

I've finally found myself. ^_^

long time no see :) glad to see ya come around, hope you'll keep visiting every once in a while

• 2 weeks later...

Luke 15:1-10

[1] Now the tax collectors and "sinners" were all gathering around to hear him. [2] But the Pharisees and the teachers of the law muttered, "This man welcomes sinners and eats with them."

[3] Then Jesus told them this parable: [4] "Suppose one of you has a hundred sheep and loses one of them. Does he not leave the ninety-nine in the open country and go after the lost sheep until he finds it? [5] And when he finds it, he joyfully puts it on his shoulders [6] and goes home. Then he calls his friends and neighbors together and says, 'Rejoice with me; I have found my lost sheep.' [7] I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent.