lessons of the fall

riverogue

What lessons about faith, morality, and decision making have you learned from the story of the fall of adam and eve?

That Satan's prime effort in the fall is to divide man and women in marriage so that they do not make dicisions together - Satan's temptation is to convince married couples to make important discisions on their own.

The Traveler

What lessons about faith, morality, and decision making have you learned from the story of the fall of adam and eve?

I am not sure about what lessons could be learned regarding faith and morality before the fall. They didn't know about the differences between good and evil, so not much to learn about morality. And they walked and talked with God so there wasn't much faith required while in the garden.

This really seems like an odd question. As if to begin a discussion or most likely, an argument between those who believe the LDS version of the fall (that it was necessary for mankind to begin) and those who don't (that it was not necessary and if the fall did not happen, we'd still be living in the Garden of Eden).

But then I may be wrong.

I've learned that Woman is taken from the ribs of Man, not from his head to be above him, nor from his feet to be walked upon, but from his side to be equal, near his arms to be protected, and near his heart to be loved.