I got engaged!

Dravin

So that's it. Totally understand. I hate it when there's a sticky key, don't you?

Once more, congratulations to you both!

:twothumbsup:

Just a clarification here since Backroads quoted me. It is not I that Dravin is engaged to. :lol:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a clarification here since Backroads quoted me. It is not I that Dravin is engaged to. :lol:

Heck, I didn't mean it that way! But now that Pam has pointed out the typing confusion, I think I might just have to leave the post that way.

But are we saying Pam isn't good enough for Dravin?

Heck, I didn't mean it that way! But now that Pam has pointed out the typing confusion, I think I might just have to leave the post that way.

But are we saying Pam isn't good enough for Dravin?

Nope, we are saying Pam is old enough to be Dravin's mom. :lol:

Now I'm sad I only have one person from lds.net (Pam) on my Facebook. :(

We'll, I'm on Pams list. If you can find me, then hook me up. But I will warn you. If I see any farmville garbage, or "You have a free gift of some type of useless smaltz" stuff. You're unfriended immediately. And I have to be able to recognize you.

I don't have a single Facebook friend here.

Same here; used to be Heather's, but we broke up. :) I know who some posters are on Facebook. I guess I will have to hunt them down and ask too.

With all the non-subtle hinting about the newly engaged "couple", I would now like to Congrats both. Happy wedding planning!

M.

We'll, I'm on Pams list. If you can find me, then hook me up. But I will warn you. If I see any farmville garbage, or "You have a free gift of some type of useless smaltz" stuff. You're unfriended immediately. And I have to be able to recognize you.

Blech, no worries, I don't do any Facebook games. And in fact, you can "block" the games so that they don't show up in your feed and you don't get any notifications or "invites" to the game. saved my sanity on Facebook. :) My facebook profile picture is the same as I have here on lds.net, and my user name is my first name, so I'm easy to find. :)

And thank you Anatess for letting the horse, er, cow, out of the barn. ;)