LDS.net get together

pam

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, I hear that they broadcast conference on the local TV. So If by 50% chance I make it up there, I can watch all the sessions from my hotel room?

I don't know where you live, but the further away from SLC you live, the more sessions you can get tickets to.

I live a couple of states away, and usually get tickets to 3 sessions, 1 Sat., Priesthood, and 1 Sunday. They are free, the stake pres. has them here, he always has some left when I ask about 2-3 weeks before conference. Although, now that I have announced it on the internet, that might change. :(

Now there's an idea! I think I'll ask for a Priesthood Session ticket. All the rest I'll watch on TV. I'm not much for crowds and I doubt I would fit in the seats. At least I don't fit well in theater seats. I'm a bit on the rotund side (ok, more than a bit).

Then maybe we should go somewhere with soft rolls?

Now now, lets remember that your worried about Pam throwing things and actually hitting something. At her age she won't be able to see you across the table never mind be able to lift and throw anything lol. As it was i had to be right beside her for her to be able to hit me with that magazine and sometimes i think she thought she was hitting her son instead of me :P

Now now, lets remember that your worried about Pam throwing things and actually hitting something. At her age she won't be able to see you across the table never mind be able to lift and throw anything lol. As it was i had to be right beside her for her to be able to hit me with that magazine and sometimes i think she thought she was hitting her son instead of me :P

She could always enlist the wait-staff for aid.

Lizzy never said she would be there. She said she would be in Utah around the end of August. And Gar said maybe. Plus I'll be updating my OP with the names so it's in once place at the beginning.

Edited by pam

Lizzy never said she would be there. She said she would be in Utah around the end of August. And Gar said maybe. Plus I'll be updating my OP with the names so it's in once place at the beginning.

Ok, fine. I was just bored and thought I'd pitch in.

So we have done Italian twice, Mexican, and others but not Chinese.

So I am thinking Chinese and I know a good restaurant close to where I live.

So that's where I'm thinking about having this.

So we have done Italian twice, Mexican, and others but not Chinese.

So I am thinking Chinese and I know a good restaurant close to where I live.

So that's where I'm thinking about having this.

I won't be attending the get together, but Pam since we live in the same general area do you mind sharing what Chinese place you are talking about?

I won't be attending the get together, but Pam since we live in the same general area do you mind sharing what Chinese place you are talking about?

It's called The Red Lantern on 90th and right about 1300 W. Right next door to a Holiday station.