Lds.net get together in the UK

pam

Okay well my dream has always been to visit the UK so I got to thinking of all the wonderful lds.net members we have that live there.

I know this is still a dream..but wouldn't it be great to have an lds.net trip to the UK and meet all of our members over there?

Umm..okay maybe I need to go back to sleep and just dream more. :lol:

I was just thinking about the lds.net get-togethers. Don't know if I'd be able to make it to one in the UK, but I was realizing I may be able to go to the April one next year. It hit me that it might be kinda odd/neat if it turns out some of these people lacking names/faces are actually people I already know. o.O

Boy I must really be backwards and I must get out a map. For some reason I always had London in the north. But what do I know? lol

London is on the south east of England. Scotland is on the north border of England, Wales is on the west border of England. Think of the UK as the same as the US, except with only 4 states, instead of 50. Obviously thats ignoring all the commonwealth "states".

You would think as fascinated as I am with that region and my dream to go there I would be more knowledgeable about this. Okay time to get out a map. :)

Hubby and I will be in the UK on our Babymoon this May. Of course, that doesn't mean anything though.. Since I don't attend the get-togethers here in Utah, the likelihood of me attending a get-together overseas is zilch! :P