Hpv Vaccine Given To Girls As Young As 9, Experts Suggest

Guest Monica

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Monica
Deu 28:15 But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee: 16 Cursed [shalt] thou [be] in the city, and cursed [shalt] thou [be] in the field. 17 Cursed [shall be] thy basket and thy store. 18 Cursed [shall be] the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy land, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep. 19 Cursed [shalt] thou [be] when thou comest in, and cursed [shalt] thou [be] when thou goest out. 20 The LORD shall send upon thee cursing, vexation, and rebuke, in all that thou settest thine hand unto for to do, until thou be destroyed, and until thou perish quickly; because of the wickedness of thy doings, whereby thou hast forsaken me. 21 The LORD shall make the pestilence cleave unto thee, until he have consumed thee from off the land, whither thou goest to possess it. 22 The LORD shall smite thee with a consumption, and with a fever, and with an inflammation, and with an extreme burning, and with the sword, and with blasting, and with mildew; and they shall pursue thee until thou perish. 23 And thy heaven that [is] over thy head shall be brass, and the earth that is under thee [shall be] iron. 24 The LORD shall make the rain of thy land powder and dust: from heaven shall it come down upon thee, until thou be destroyed. 25 The LORD shall cause thee to be smitten before thine enemies: thou shalt go out one way against them, and flee seven ways before them: and shalt be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth. 26 And thy carcase shall be meat unto all fowls of the air, and unto the beasts of the earth, and no man shall fray [them] away. 27 The LORD will smite thee with the botch of Egypt, and with the emerods, and with the scab, and with the itch, whereof thou canst not be healed. 28 The LORD shall smite thee with madness, and blindness, and astonishment of heart: 29 And thou shalt grope at noonday, as the blind gropeth in darkness, and thou shalt not prosper in thy ways: and thou shalt be only oppressed and spoiled evermore, and no man shall save [thee]. 30 Thou shalt betroth a wife, and another man shall lie with her: thou shalt build an house, and thou shalt not dwell therein: thou shalt plant a vineyard, and shalt not gather the grapes thereof. 31 Thine ox [shall be] slain before thine eyes, and thou shalt not eat thereof: thine ###### [shall be] violently taken away from before thy face, and shall not be restored to thee: thy sheep [shall be] given unto thine enemies, and thou shalt have none to rescue [them]. 32 Thy sons and thy daughters [shall be] given unto another people, and thine eyes shall look, and fail [with longing] for them all the day long: and [there shall be] no might in thine hand. 33 The fruit of thy land, and all thy labours, shall a nation which thou knowest not eat up; and thou shalt be only oppressed and crushed alway: 34 So that thou shalt be mad for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see. 35 The LORD shall smite thee in the knees, and in the legs, with a sore botch that cannot be healed, from the sole of thy foot unto the top of thy head. 36 The LORD shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone. 37 And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee. 38 Thou shalt carry much seed out into the field, and shalt gather [but] little in; for the locust shall consume it. 39 Thou shalt plant vineyards, and dress [them], but shalt neither drink [of] the wine, nor gather [the grapes]; for the worms shall eat them. 40 Thou shalt have olive trees throughout all thy coasts, but thou shalt not anoint [thyself] with the oil; for thine olive shall cast [his fruit]. 41 Thou shalt beget sons and daughters, but thou shalt not enjoy them; for they shall go into captivity. 42 All thy trees and fruit of thy land shall the locust consume. 43 The stranger that [is] within thee shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low. 44 He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail. 45 Moreover all these curses shall come upon thee, and shall pursue thee, and overtake thee, till thou be destroyed; because thou hearkenedst not unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which he commanded thee: 46 And they shall be upon thee for a sign and for a wonder, and upon thy seed for ever. 47 Because thou servedst not the LORD thy God with joyfulness, and with gladness of heart, for the abundance of all [things]; 48 Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all [things]: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee. 49 The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, [as swift] as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand; 50 A nation of fierce countenance, which shall not regard the person of the old, nor shew favour to the young: 51 And he shall eat the fruit of thy cattle, and the fruit of thy land, until thou be destroyed: which [also] shall not leave thee [either] corn, wine, or oil, [or] the increase of thy kine, or flocks of thy sheep, until he have destroyed thee. 52 And he shall besiege thee in all thy gates, until thy high and fenced walls come down, wherein thou trustedst, throughout all thy land: and he shall besiege thee in all thy gates throughout all thy land, which the LORD thy God hath given thee. 53 And thou shalt eat the fruit of thine own body, the flesh of thy sons and of thy daughters, which the LORD thy God hath given thee, in the siege, and in the straitness, wherewith thine enemies shall distress thee: 54 [so that] the man [that is] tender among you, and very delicate, his eye shall be evil toward his brother, and toward the wife of his bosom, and toward the remnant of his children which he shall leave: 55 So that he will not give to any of them of the flesh of his children whom he shall eat: because he hath nothing left him in the siege, and in the straitness, wherewith thine enemies shall distress thee in all thy gates. 56 The tender and delicate woman among you, which would not adventure to set the sole of her foot upon the ground for delicateness and tenderness, her eye shall be evil toward the husband of her bosom, and toward her son, and toward her daughter, 57 And toward her young one that cometh out from between her feet, and toward her children which she shall bear: for she shall eat them for want of all [things] secretly in the siege and straitness, wherewith thine enemy shall distress thee in thy gates. 58 If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this law that are written in this book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, THE LORD THY GOD; 59 Then the LORD will make thy plagues wonderful, and the plagues of thy seed, [even] great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance. 60 Moreover he will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee. 61 Also every sickness, and every plague, which [is] not written in the book of this law, them will the LORD bring upon thee, until thou be destroyed. 62 And ye shall be left few in number, whereas ye were as the stars of heaven for multitude; because thou wouldest not obey the voice of the LORD thy God. 63 And it shall come to pass, [that] as the LORD rejoiced over you to do you good, and to multiply you; so the LORD will rejoice over you to destroy you, and to bring you to nought; and ye shall be plucked from off the land whither thou goest to possess it. 64 And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, [even] wood and stone. 65 And among these nations shalt thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy foot have rest: but the LORD shall give thee there a trembling heart, and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind: 66 And thy life shall hang in doubt before thee; and thou shalt fear day and night, and shalt have none assurance of thy life: 67 In the morning thou shalt say, Would God it were even! and at even thou shalt say, Would God it were morning! for the fear of thine heart wherewith thou shalt fear, and for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see. 68 And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy [you].

If you want toprotect your children its easy. Teach them to abstain. God never told us to sin and get vaccines to prevent the death that sin sow.

Monica,

Are you a mother?

You can teach all you want about abstaining but God gave our children AGENCY. I have learned a few things about the brain in the past couple of years. Teenagers don't use their frontal lobes where reasoning occurs until they are in their early 20's. Why is this a problem, because their sex hormones are on by 11 or twelve. If you are around Teens much at all they live in the moment, not considering much past the next 30 mins.

If you feel just in not protecting the children/teens around you then sit by and live in regret as they become sick. Also does it say in the Bible to vaccinate for any disease?

Guest Monica

<div class='quotemain'>

If you want toprotect your children its easy. Teach them to abstain. God never told us to sin and get vaccines to prevent the death that sin sow.

Monica,

Are you a mother?

You can teach all you want about abstaining but God gave our children AGENCY. I have learned a few things about the brain in the past couple of years. Teenagers don't use their frontal lobes where reasoning occurs until they are in their early 20's. Why is this a problem, because their sex hormones are on by 11 or twelve. If you are around Teens much at all they live in the moment, not considering much past the next 30 mins.

If you feel just in not protecting the children/teens around you then sit by and live in regret as they become sick. Also does it say in the Bible to vaccinate for any disease?

The 10 commandments are very clear as to what we are and are not to do. Do you teach your children not to steal and lie the same as not to commit adultery?

The cop out that teens dont think, because they are enslaved to sexual hormones is not only a lie, but and insult to teens around the world.

Before the sexual revolution of the 60's and 70's, which brought birth control pills, legalized abortion, and free love, the majority of people waited til marriage. Those who didnt either got a shot gun wedding or a bad reputation. If you dont believe me ask any senior citizen.

In other cultures around the world, teens still abstain from sex til marriage.

In LDS, members dont just take a vow of abstinance til marriage, but also the law of chasity.

Pro 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

The 10 commandments are very clear as to what we are and are not to do. Do you teach your children not to steal and lie the same as not to commit adultery?

Don't the scripture also say that we should be honest - Ari?

Pro 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

Did your parents leave out the honesty talk Ari?

Guest Monica

LOL.... spoken like the parent who would see their children (or grandchildren) die and be okay with it because they deserved it.

Sgallen are you familiar with what the bible says about fornication? What are your thoughts on this:

1Cr 6:18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

Monica,

(1) You seem to be glossing over or ignoring the question that keeps getting asked: Are you willing to condemn to death a son or daughter who gets raped, or in some other non-sinful way becomes unwillingly or unknowingly exposed to these diseases? Do you honestly think God (or Jesus) would condemn them? What kind of vengeful God do you worship?

(2) Are you Ari, as Snow has alluded? If so, how do you justify being so deceitful?

(3) These are pretty wacky ideas, even for some of the more 'out-there' LDS people I have known. Are you really LDS as you claim to be? Even though I have heard some of these ideas you keep going on about, they absolutely do not get preached in the LDS church. Maybe you're in the wrong church to be holding these ideas so strongly if you are LDS as your profile claims. Maybe it's time to change your profile?

(2) Are you Ari, as Snow has alluded? If so, how do you justify being so deceitful?

I'm not "alluding." I'm flat out saying she is Ari. I noticed it before and commented on it but this thread is a good illustration of just 3 of the reasons I know it's her:

1. Ari (and now Monica) has a goofy perspective on vaccines.

2. Ari (and Monica) has a homosexual preoccupation.

3. Ari (and Monica) answer post but cutting and pasting scriptures and bolding certain parts.

Oh, and by the way, Moderators have a tool to check who is posting. I checked.

Sgallen are you familiar with what the bible says about fornication? What are your thoughts on this:

My thoughts are; I don't care what the Bible says. Even moreso because people like yourself would rather see a young one die because of purity in a religious belief, than take a common sense approach.

For the record I dont wear polyester (woven blended garments), and yes I wear what the bible tells me to wear. :)

I'm confused, and I know this is a bit off-thread, but you don't wear polyester at all, or just not polyester blends? And this is because of the Old Testament regulations? You keep kosher, too? Are you a Messianic Jew? Your profile says you're Mormon? :dontknow:

As for rapist and molestors, God tells us that we MUST report all sex crimes so that the offender can be put to death. In the bible, those who are victums and dont report the sex crime are treated the same as the offender since they permit the criminal to be free to commit this offence again on someone else.

Some of the treatments proscribed in the Mosaic law are due to the hardness of our hearts, not God's perfect will for our lives. Case in point--the victim of rape is not the same as the rapist whether she reports it or not. She is a victim! It's not at all unusual for the victim to be so tramautized and ashamed that she does not report it for days, if ever.

i was wondering how long it was going to take for someone to do that

If she wants to be readmitted to the board, she ought to PM the administrator. But for her to lecture others on morality while posting fraudently is tad uncool.

Some of the treatments proscribed in the Mosaic law are due to the hardness of our hearts, not God's perfect will for our lives. Case in point--the victim of rape is not the same as the rapist whether she reports it or not. She is a victim! It's not at all unusual for the victim to be so tramautized and ashamed that she does not report it for days, if ever.

So. Victim schmitim. The victims is just as bad as the rapists if she doesn't report. Probably worse. Right Ari.

Why - we ought to go a victim hunt, round em up and burn em. That'll teach em.

So. Victim schmitim. The victims is just as bad as the rapists if she doesn't report. Probably worse. Right Ari.

Why - we ought to go a victim hunt, round em up and burn em. That'll teach em.

This revelation does make more sense than the theory (fact?) that she was Just Looking.

Guest Monica

Monica,

(1) You seem to be glossing over or ignoring the question that keeps getting asked: Are you willing to condemn to death a son or daughter who gets raped, or in some other non-sinful way becomes unwillingly or unknowingly exposed to these diseases? Do you honestly think God (or Jesus) would condemn them? What kind of vengeful God do you worship?

(3) These are pretty wacky ideas, even for some of the more 'out-there' LDS people I have known. Are you really LDS as you claim to be? Even though I have heard some of these ideas you keep going on about, they absolutely do not get preached in the LDS church. Maybe you're in the wrong church to be holding these ideas so strongly if you are LDS as your profile claims. Maybe it's time to change your profile?

Bible says that rapists and molestors get capital punishment. Since they are a small sector of the population, once they are taken out these crimes cease to exist.

Deu 22:24 Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, [being] in the city; and the man, because he hath humbled his neighbour's wife: so thou shalt put away evil from among you.

I have no idea who ari is.

These "wacky ideas" are what is in the bible. That is why I post the verses so you can see the documentation.

<div class='quotemain'>

For the record I dont wear polyester (woven blended garments), and yes I wear what the bible tells me to wear. :)

I'm confused, and I know this is a bit off-thread, but you don't wear polyester at all, or just not polyester blends? And this is because of the Old Testament regulations? You keep kosher, too? Are you a Messianic Jew? Your profile says you're Mormon? :dontknow:

As for rapist and molestors, God tells us that we MUST report all sex crimes so that the offender can be put to death. In the bible, those who are victums and dont report the sex crime are treated the same as the offender since they permit the criminal to be free to commit this offence again on someone else.

A rape victum that doesnt report the rape is just as guilty as the rapist because he/she allows the person to go free to repeat it on someone else and doesnt warn others of the danger.

Eze 3:18 When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked [man] shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

LDS use the Bible as well as the BOM, D&C, and Pearls.

A rape victum that doesnt report the rape is just as guilty as the rapist because he/she allows the person to go free to repeat it on someone else and doesnt warn others of the danger.

Can you imagine what kind of freak'n lunatic world we would live in if that were true.

Thankfully civiled humanity, at least in the modern world, would never permit such evil.

You're a piece of work Ari.