Free Jason!

MBASS

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<div class='quotemain'>

He created a hybrid antelope/Methodist in the lab and was intent on loosing it into the wild.

We couldn't permit that.

This may be slightly :offtopic: , but I'm wondering what a pentecostal mormon hybrid would look like.

:wow: + :ph34r: + :tinfoil: + :blink: = :dontknow:

There is actually a church known as Pentescostal Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, here's a link from wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentecostal_C...tter_Day_Saints

I'm pretty sure years ago they used to have their own website with history and all, but I can't find one now. You might have to just imagine, they seem to be a bigger mystery years later. :dontknow:

M.

There is actually a church known as Pentescostal Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, here's a link from wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentecostal_C...tter_Day_Saints

I'm pretty sure years ago they used to have their own website with history and all, but I can't find one now. You might have to just imagine, they seem to be a bigger mystery years later. :dontknow:

M.

Maureen, you always crack me up with your Wikipedia links. I think they pay you to advertise their site! :lol: Not making fun though... I know it's a great site with tons of great info. ;)

Guest ApostleKnight

Are there any that may be overly critical because he makes them think and it scares them? Just wondering.................. :hmmm:

How did you hack into the moderator discussion forum? That's exactly what we voted on...Jason made us think, that scared the heck out of us, so we silenced him! We mods gotta' be more careful about site security...if this gets out, the proles will revolt!!!

<div class='quotemain'>

Are there any that may be overly critical because he makes them think and it scares them? Just wondering.................. :hmmm:

How did you hack into the moderator discussion forum? That's exactly what we voted on...Jason made us think, that scared the heck out of us, so we silenced him! We mods gotta' be more careful about site security...if this gets out, the proles will revolt!!!

Looks like I got a "Get out of jail" free card.

Mod status has been lifted.

I openly love Jason. :wub:

He is just in a sort of time out if you will.

This will help him the learn what will and will not get through to the board.

He has been here long enough to know these things but lately had been pushing the window of what is acceptable.

I love my LDS religion very much and I get offended very easily....that is why I never go to or join the open forum discussions. I appreciate the fact that it is available however for those who have cocerns/issues to discuss that might offend us G and PG readers. :)

Looks like I got a "Get out of jail" free card.

Mod status has been lifted.

YAY! I can put my banners and picket signs away now....

and if you feel a need to be onry again Jason..... pm me and vent!

JASON JASON JASON!

Glad your back!

Maureen, you always crack me up with your Wikipedia links. I think they pay you to advertise their site! :lol: Not making fun though... I know it's a great site with tons of great info. ;)

I love wikipedia and dictionary.com, I use them daily. For the Pentecostal Mormon sect, I know they had had a website years ago because I had found it; so all I could use presently was wikipedia. When I first came across this group, I thought to myself, "What, Pentecostal Mormons - that's practically an oxymoron!"

:huh::D

M.