Are magazines Just Broken iPads

Snow

I wonder what she's going to think about DVD's...er.... Blu-ray's.

"You mean... you actually store data on physical mediums? I don't get it!"

We've already moved all our movies and books away from physical medium. Kids have a natural talent for destroying books and dvd's. :lol:

Guest Mulberry123
Hidden

But in all Burberry Bags seriousness, the clutch genuinely

does Handbags sale have pretty a little of movements also it must – it

reminds New Coach Bags me of the flapper dress. I think I such as the

clutch, 2009 Bolso Chanel but I am

not 100% marketed on it like i experienced been using the Christian Louboutin Cancan Satin Clutch. such as the Cancan Satin

Clutch, this one does have it is non-public little of flare. Clearly, the western fringe provides many movements no make any

difference 2009 Bolso Chanel

precisely where you are headed. There is genuinely a red-colored lone shoe snap clasp, and red-colored satin signature lone

print lining.

I wonder what she's going to think about DVD's...er.... Blu-ray's.

"You mean... you actually store data on physical mediums? I don't get it!"

Then someone will have to explain to her that ultimately data is stored on a physical medium. A USB thumbstick, some server's hard drives, her iPhone/iPad memory? It's all physical storage media.

Edited by Dravin

Wow. That's kinda scary actually. Makes me feel old... I remember vhs and cassettes and floppy disks... Kids at the school I work at tend to have no idea what I'm talking about if I mention any of those things. It's like I'm speaking a foreign language.

I get the same impression and I'm only 25. It seems technology is moving way faster now than it ever has.

Wow. That's kinda scary actually. Makes me feel old... I remember vhs and cassettes and floppy disks... Kids at the school I work at tend to have no idea what I'm talking about if I mention any of those things. It's like I'm speaking a foreign language.

Ha you were in the modern age. I remember typewriters that you had to move the carriage over to go to the next line. :lol:

You should have heard the class laugh this week when I mentioned 8 tracks.

You should have heard the class laugh this week when I mentioned 8 tracks.

Yeah, I remember those too. And pam- I've used a typewriter before even though I wasn't born until after their use was no longer the norm. ^_^

I've seen a lot of references to "old" technology in movies lately too. Like Lassie-

Girl: "Are these old cds?"

Dad: "No sweetie, these are 45s."

Or Aliens in the Attic- when they try to use the rotary phone and can't figure out what to do because there's no buttons.

It's interesting growing up in an age with children who have no idea how "old" technology works or what it even is. At the same time, it leaves me wondering what kind of advancements we will be facing when they become adults and get to invent things, since their baseline is going to be all these cellphones, and iPads, and internet, etc.