Second Coming Rumors

chashathaway

I have noticed the building in Jerusalem could be converted pretty easily. If so does that mean that temple is already built?

Those are pretty nice 'rumors' :)

Well, exactly.

We had so many discussions at Church about the Second Coming and the signs, etc, I started investigating all of this when I was trying to find out how they would get an LDS Temple built in Jerusalem. Then I found out it is already there.

They do have Services in the BYU Centre - a friend from our Ward goes on the LDS History Cruises regularly so she has been there a couple of years ago.

I have no doubts at all that the BYU Centre is the Temple in the Old Jerusalem.

Then I found about about the conversion of the LDS Visitor's Centre.

Then I am starting to think that the Second Coming could be very close - now that is an exciting thought.

It's not really a rumor, but something I noticed one day. Maybe I can start one.

Circle April 2, 2030 on your calendar. It's 200 years since the organization of the church in modern times, and (a very close approximation) 2,000 years since Jesus started His mortal ministry.

It could be an interesting day.

It's also a Saturday, and will open General Conference.

Not sure why the day intrigues me, but it does. It's circled on my calendar.

It's not really a rumor, but something I noticed one day. Maybe I can start one.

Circle April 2, 2030 on your calendar. It's 200 years since the organization of the church in modern times, and (a very close approximation) 2,000 years since Jesus started His mortal ministry.

It could be an interesting day.

It's also a Saturday, and will open General Conference.

Not sure why the day intrigues me, but it does. It's circled on my calendar.

Since no one will know the day, I will now circle it as a day it won't be. :P Just kidding, we really have no realy idea, tho. Just some interesting clues to remind us it IS going to happen.