Proliferation Of Mysterious "cellular" Towers

79scholar

These towers are springing up everywhere in schools and churches:

Posted Image

Often they come in 2s and 3s, I find one on every other block in my neighborhood:

Posted Image

Here's one disguised as a tree:

Posted Image

My brother works in hooking up locations for cellular and high-speed internet services, and he knows these are not typical cellular towers at all. THIS is what a cellular tower looks like:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Notice the vertical rods ... this makes it a cellular tower.

Posted Image

This one is both a cellular and internet tower because of the vertical rods and the dishes.

How many of these mysterious towers can you spot in your neighborhood?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dr T. That is why I wear a little tin foil cap on my head all the time so that they can't steal my thoughts. They would probably sell them to Salma Hayek or she would sue me or something like that.

I knew that is why they sold steel cups also so that they can't make you infertile. The govt is going to get you one way or another.

All above said tongue in cheek. I am not serious. Please do not believe what I have said above.

:)

Ben Raines

Reminds me of an experience I had about a year and a half ago. I was repairing the automatic doors at a Wal-mart and a guy came up to me. That happens a lot (usually it's an older guy who wants to tell me about life before the fancy electric doors were invented). :P

This guy asked if I knew anything about wiring; I had a pretty good handful of wires at the time, so I said, "sure". He asked if I knew anything about computers, so I told him I've built quite a few, and repair them for friends on occasion.

Soooo...he proceeds to tell me about the chip someone put in his head that controls him. He said it was "secret Nazi technology that Hitler used", and "they use cell towers to transmit the signal". He said "they turn it way up sometimes when I don't do what I'm supposed to. Can you help me with that?" I told him I didn't have the tools to deal with that sort of thing, and then the cops pulled up. Apparently he'd been harrassing customers and the manager called the PD on him. He took off running into the store and the cops tackled him. They led him off in cuffs, screaming "I was just drinkin' a coke!!!"

Not as funny as the robot santa story, but it was up there. :lol:

Reminds me of an experience I had about a year and a half ago. I was repairing the automatic doors at a Wal-mart and a guy came up to me. That happens a lot (usually it's an older guy who wants to tell me about life before the fancy electric doors were invented). :P

This guy asked if I knew anything about wiring; I had a pretty good handful of wires at the time, so I said, "sure". He asked if I knew anything about computers, so I told him I've built quite a few, and repair them for friends on occasion.

Soooo...he proceeds to tell me about the chip someone put in his head that controls him. He said it was "secret Nazi technology that Hitler used", and "they use cell towers to transmit the signal". He said "they turn it way up sometimes when I don't do what I'm supposed to. Can you help me with that?" I told him I didn't have the tools to deal with that sort of thing, and then the cops pulled up. Apparently he'd been harrassing customers and the manager called the PD on him. He took off running into the store and the cops tackled him. They led him off in cuffs, screaming "I was just drinkin' a coke!!!"

Not as funny as the robot santa story, but it was up there. :lol:

He's definitely crazy. That technology is much more recent. Hitler couldn't get a V2 rocket to hit it's target, let alone put microchips into brains to control them.

He's definitely crazy. That technology is much more recent. Hitler couldn't get a V2 rocket to hit it's target, let alone put microchips into brains to control them.

Correct - microchip implants (and computers) were not adequately refined for such uses until about 2001.

Implantable Microchip Technology

Hitler and Stalin did do much research into mind control, and later the US military with MkUltra and others, but while military technology is two decades ahead of commercial technology, it still takes time and resources to fine-tune and implement.

It's a matter of how successful they are ... and even then, such will not be unleashed until about 4 years prior to Christ's Second Coming (Revelations 13).

How many of these mysterious towers can you spot in your neighborhood?

We actually have a transmitting station and tower behind my work......funny thing too, for some reason it has invaded the brains of the people I work with and, get this, they get hungry exactly around noon everyday!!!! Weird huh? Plus for some reason their work pace is slower at the beginning of the week, speeds up towards the middle and slows down to a crawl around 3pm on Fridays!!!! Unexplained until now...it's the towers isn't it!!!!

I think they are actually devices set up for collecting out thoughts. :huh: I just haven't figured out what they are doing with them yet. Any thoughts? (LOL)

Dr. T

I think that this is the way that they controlled the Stepford Wives! It won't be long now before we all will be behaving that way. It maybe too late for all of you already.....I on the other hand .....knew it was coming....you see I had this theory, "Why was the government telling people to watch their consumption of certain fish and sea food???"

They said that it was because of the harmful effects of taking in an excessive amount of mercury, but the real reason was that mercury ....especially when it gets in the brain tissues of a person acts like a micro/cellular wave shield....in that it actually blocks out these controlling waves from taking over your mind.

PS: If I'm not on here for awhile....it's because I've had to move again...you see knowledge is power...and power is a threat to controlled order! :lol::lol::wow::wow::blink::dontknow:

*note this is a joke......*note this is a joke.....I want to point this out better than Ben did in his post, because I don't want the people in the white clothes to come after me again...lol...really I'm ok.....really I think??? lol

<div class='quotemain'>

Josh,

You work quickly. Putting that website together must have been difficult in such a short time period! :D

You think that's good?

I'm now selling "cellular tower protection"

http://ctbusters.com/

Josh B)

(It's not really me I just google it)

That's GREAT!!! :lol::lol:

I was told to wear this :tinfoil:

Do I need more?

I'm afraid that might not help:

A (somewhat tongue-in-cheek) study by graduate students at MIT determined that a tin-foil hat could either amplify or attenuate incoming radiation depending on frequency;[8] the effect was observed to be roughly independent of the relative placement of the wearer and radiation source. Note that GHz wavelengths are well below the putative skin depth of even the thinnest foil.

Really wearing a tin-foil hat only maks it easier for us...

http://www.popsci.com/popsci/science/3906c...ecbccdrcrd.html

You're best bet is to join us.

Resistance is futile: :assimilate:

Josh B)