Troll Alert! (sanger)

Jason

Howdy guys,

I assume some of you got this message in your PM box:

HI,

GREETINGS IN THE NAME OF GOD.I AM A CATHOLIC SEMINARIAN STUDYING TO BECOME A PRIEST OF GOD.RIGHT NOW I AM AT A SERIOUS CROSSROAD IN MY COURSE AS A RESULT OF FINNCIAL CONSTRAINT.

I HAVE BEEN REQUESTED TO PAY $350USD FOR TWO BOOKS WHICH WILL QUALIFY ME FOR MY FINAL EXAMS.

I WANT TO KNOW IF ANYBODY IS READY AND WILLING TO ASSIST ME AND GOD WILL BLESS YOU.I WILL ALSO KEEP PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

SAMUEL.

So I replied in kind:

Hi Troll. You're completely full of sh**. [i used the actual word.] No two books for a College level course cost that much. Also, you'd have them already if you were working on a final exam, nobody makes you order additional books just for finals.

This post will be reported and I will seek to have you banned from this site.....jerk off.

Jason :)

Please let me know how you responded.

Turns out he's more creative than you realized. He varied his appeals.

HI,

I HOPE THAT THIS MAIL REACHES YOU IN GOOD HEALTH.I AM AN "LDS" MEMBER AND A STUDENT AS WELL .I AM WRITING TO KNOW IF YOU WILL BE WILLING AND READY TO HELP ME IN MY STUDIES.

I AM JUST 21 YEARS OLD AND I WAS RAISED UP IN THE ORPHANAGE. SOMEBODY JUST PICKED ME UP FROM THE ORPHANGE WHEN I WAS STILL SMALL BECAUSE HE HAD NO CHILD. HE HAS BEEN TAKING CARE OF ME UNTILL THE 10TH DAY OF MARCH 2006 WHEN HE WAS INVOLVED IN A PLANE CRASH WITH THE WIFE AND DIED LIVING ME WITHOUT A HELPER. SINCE THEN I HAVE GONE BACK TO THE DESTITUDE HOME WHERE I AM PROVIDED SHELTER AND FOOD.I HAVE ALSO BEEN ATTENDING SERVICES AT THE LATER DAY SAINTS CHURCH NEAR WHERE I STAY.

I WANT TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL BECAUSE I WANT TO STUDY AND BECOME A DOCTOR BUT I DON'T HAVE A SPONSOR AND THE MONEY TO CONTINUE. THEREFORE I WILL LIKE YOU TO HELP ME IN ANY WAY AT ALL TO ACTUALISE MY DREAM AND GOD WILL BLESS YOU.

SAMUEL.

yeah well thats better than him trying to make u his new girlfriend and plans to meet u

HELLO,

compliment of the day to you. with hope that you are physically and emotioally alrifgt, i do believe this mail will reach you in good condition.

My name is Samuel,I am 23 years, living and studying as a medical doctor in Nigeria. Having considered many things,I do not see race,religion and nationality as hindrances to friendship or penpal relationship as it is one of the best ways to exchange ideas with people in different countries and broadens ones knowledge. I write to have you as my friend in your country and would like it to be extended up to whatever lenght you may wish.

I really consider friendship or courtship as a serious thing,open in everything,be honest and above all faithfulness to each other,nothing hinders me from being the best and giving the best of love to whosoever that deserves it.I will be honoring the youth conference in Africa and i am one of the representatives of my school taking place in South-Africa on December 23-36,2006.

the joy will be mine if this relationship grows and we can both make trip to see each other live.I will like to hear from you soonest about yourself.

You can also reach me on my personal phone number: +234 8063565177.

Thanks.

Samuel.

An Open PM to all those not visited by our recent Troll:

You have such a great spirit. I can just sense it through your words. You are special--a one of a kind. PM me back, and we'll see where this leads.

By the way, the Chaplain's Entertainment Fund is depleted, and your generous donations (we except direct donations of dounts, btw) will be much appreciated.

Thank you for all your kindnesses and generosities. May God bless me through you. :-)

An Open PM to all those not visited by our recent Troll:

You have such a great spirit. I can just sense it through your words. You are special--a one of a kind. PM me back, and we'll see where this leads.

By the way, the Chaplain's Entertainment Fund is depleted, and your generous donations (we except direct donations of dounts, btw) will be much appreciated.

Thank you for all your kindnesses and generosities. May God bless me through you. :-)

HAHA!

Thank you.

My favourite pars is the last part...

It digressed quite nicelly.