What are the longest, silliest and oddest ice cream names you've ever heard?

Bini

What are the longest, silliest and oddest ice cream names you've ever heard?

I've come across quite a few over the years but recently I've tried Spumoni, which is chocolate, strawberry and almond flavoured ice cream. Not too shabby but certainly, the name is more exciting than the taste itself.

Ben and Jerry's flavors has got to be the wierdest names out there. Phish Food and Imagine Whirled Peace are my favorites.

There's some news noise going on about B&J's special flavor Taste the Lin-Sanity that's only available in Harvard Square... because it contained fortune cookies, and therefore, considered racist. Crazy.

Spaghettieis.

It's ice cream I noticed in Germany that looks like spaghetti but isn't. Confused me for awhile till I realized it wasn't actually spaghetti flavored. (Didn't have any, I just saw it in passing.)

Spaghettieis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I love Spaghetti Eis!!! Every time I get over to Germany I try to get me some. It's vanilla ice cream that is put through a machine that makes it look like spaghetti. Then it has whipped cream and a strawberry topping on it. It looks like spaghetti. Delicious and fun!

I don't know that it's long or silly, but Tillamook Mudslide is about the closest thing to heaven on a spoon that I can think of.

Never heard of it before, but I just looked it up online, and that sounds GOOOOOD! :D

There's a local ice cream chain in my town that is just incredible. They use natural ingredients, and though they can't get all of their ingredients locally, they try to do that as much as possible. Super rich, super tasty, and they come up with some pretty exotic flavors.

For example, "Bangkok Peanut," with the following ingredients: Peanut butter, locally-produced honey, toasted fresh-ground coconut, and sharp cayenne pepper.

Also, Influenza Sorbet: Cayenne pepper, ginger, bourbon, honey, and cold- and flu-fighting orange and lemon juices. Cures whatever ails you. They say, “This is our flu-season fix. It’s proven to clear nasal passages, ease a sore throat, and soothe the body. It’s modeled on the home remedy my mother and grandmother made when anyone in the family was under the weather. Sniffles, aches, and fevers meant one thing: a mug of hot whiskey with honey and lemon juice, then straight to bed.”

Probably my favorite flavor, though, is Pistachio & Honey. Mmmmmm!!! :)

Pam, never heard of it! Not so strange sounding as it is eeew sounding. Haha. What is it exactly? Maybe I should Google it and see for myself ;]

Chocolate ice cream, vanilla ice cream, Heath bar chunks, white chocolate chunks, peanut butter cups, and chocolate covered almonds.