Blast from the past! Remember when..

Bini

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...,no

I was born in the 80s but consider myself a child of the 90s, and I STILL remember seeing credit cards being carbon-copied when I was growing up. Hotels did it when my parents checked us in.

Remember when Troll Dolls were super popular? When smoking was allowed on commercial airlines? I remember being a little kid and finding ash in arm ashtrays..

Remember when it was trendy for girls to gather their t-shirt and tie a knot at the bottom? Remember side-ponytails? Remember having crimped bangs being cool? My cousins burned my forehead trying to give me this "look".

I remember watching Pretty Woman, seeing the scene where father and son were riding the convertible with 2 cell phones the size of a car battery (okay, exaggeration) and it was considered - lifestyle of the rich and famous....

I remember watching Pretty Woman, seeing the scene where father and son were riding the convertible with 2 cell phones the size of a car battery (okay, exaggeration) and it was considered - lifestyle of the rich and famous....

Haha! I remember this!

Remember when Birkenstock was the "It" shoe of the 1990's? And the mini-backpack with straps was really cool during that time, too?

Remember when girls wore studded boleros? How about black lace gloves with cut fingers and 50 colored bangles running up one arm?

Oh, embroidered jean jackets!

And acid wash jeans that were poofy on the thighs and snug on the ankles...

And who can forget big hair?

Man, this thread is bad. I'm getting reminiscent. LOL.