Scrubbing Bubbles!

Bini

Hidden

I have kids that let the dogs lick their face. Yes. Gross!!! I mean - these are dogs who have no problems licking their genitals.

Observing the dog doing his doggy thing on his genitalia, one of my children asked, "Why does the dog lick himself down there?" I answered, "Because no one else will."

The kids liked that one.

Apple, I can relate. My mum was a nurse for 18 years, and I'm sure her "cleanliness standards" rubbed off on me.

Anatess, the funny thing is that I don't mind that our dogs lick me, however, my husband finds it nasty.

I call our dog Toilet Paper Tongue.

Hubby left our bathroom door open this morning and I didn't know it. Until the babies were just too quiet. Grrr. . . guess who did lots of cleaning of babies and bathroom a bit ago?

For you, Eowyn, you got double trouble! I don't remember but are your babies now in the Terrible Twos stage? I don't know how you do it.. One child I think is a lot of work and attention.. We have a doggie water bowl in the kitchen, and I try to remember to put it up when baby is on the loose but I've failed one too many times, and she's got into it.

It was a bit.. ungentleman like @ Vort. LOL

They're 1 1/2 and they do work together. :) Our house plan is such that the living areas are pretty central, so if everyone would manage to just close the freaking doors, it would be more manageable. Then I can always see what they're doing. If I can't see them and it's quiet, there's trouble. We have to keep the dog water on the back patio, and thankfully the dog eats everything we give her so there's never dog food sitting around.

I call our dog Toilet Paper Tongue.

Hubby left our bathroom door open this morning and I didn't know it. Until the babies were just too quiet. Grrr. . . guess who did lots of cleaning of babies and bathroom a bit ago?

Oh Eowyn, I'm so sorry. I really feel for you.

If it helps any I've been cleaning Nathan's room top to bottom because he's being bitten by spiders during the night and nap time. Hubby sprayed all over but he still got bitten. I found the where they were but I'm still washing everything since I started.

But.....

while I was downstairs getting the washer and dryer going again Nathan sprayed Lysol and Vinegar/Dawn cleaning solution in my Diet Coke. Of course I didn't know until I took two big swallows.:o

Kill me know pretty please!!!:eek:

One can also get a plastic decal to stick in the bowel :eek: as one sometimes sees in urinals.

Bowel | Define Bowel at Dictionary.com

bow·el   [bou-uhl, boul] Show IPA noun, verb, bow·eled, bow·el·ing or ( especially British ) bow·elled, bow·el·ling.

noun

1. Anatomy .

a.Usually, bowels. the intestine.

b.a part of the intestine.

2.bowels,

a.the inward or interior parts: the bowels of the earth.

b.Archaic . feelings of pity or compassion.

Bowl | Define Bowl at Dictionary.com

bowl1    [bohl] Show IPA

noun 1. a rather deep, round dish or basin, used chiefly for holding liquids, food, etc.

Bowel | Define Bowel at Dictionary.com

bow·el   [bou-uhl, boul] Show IPA noun, verb, bow·eled, bow·el·ing or ( especially British ) bow·elled, bow·el·ling.

noun

1. Anatomy .

a.Usually, bowels. the intestine.

b.a part of the intestine.

2.bowels,

a.the inward or interior parts: the bowels of the earth.

b.Archaic . feelings of pity or compassion.

Bowl | Define Bowl at Dictionary.com

bowl1    [bohl] Show IPA

noun 1. a rather deep, round dish or basin, used chiefly for holding liquids, food, etc.

Typo - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

• 3 months later...

Just got done cleaning the porcelain throne! It is seriously my least favourite house cleaning chore. After Bond cleaning sydney up, I sat down in the living room where the TV is running, and caught the Scrubbing Bubbles toilet cleaner commercial. Does this product work? It's the one where you place a gel tablet inside your toilet bowl, and it helps prevent hard water buildup and soil stains. Right now, I use these Clorox bleach tablets that I toss into the tank and every time you flush, you get this wonderful bleachy smell. I really like the smell of bleach.. But my husband thinks those blue Clorox tablets mess up the toilet.. Anyway, maybe the Scrubbing Bubbles is a better aide to toilet maintenance? Anyone use it? :D

I have seen many products working fine as toilet cleaners. I have seen a bond cleaning agent cleaning toilet with magic cleaner and it has shown awesome results

Edited by fadridrocky

Best house I had had a floor drain in the bathroom, I pulled in the garden hose and sprayed the whole thing down, sprayed some liquid soap first and then squeegeed everything down the drain -- gosh I miss that house -- of course I was a bachelor then -- not sure what the wife would think of my cleaning method -- although the first time she saw my house she mentioned how clean it was.

They're 1 1/2 and they do work together. :) Our house plan is such that the living areas are pretty central, so if everyone would manage to just close the freaking doors, it would be more manageable. Then I can always see what they're doing. If I can't see them and it's quiet, there's trouble. We have to keep the dog water on the back patio, and thankfully the dog eats everything we give her so there's never dog food sitting around.

This sounds like my house to a "t"! When I can't hear my 17 month old I get worried because I know he is into something! The older cousins can't seem to remember to close the bathroom doors!!! I have had to fish out toys, washcloths, toilet paper rolls, bottles, shoes, shampoo etc... from the toilet. If you come up with a magical solution let me know.

This sounds like my house to a "t"! When I can't hear my 17 month old I get worried because I know he is into something! The older cousins can't seem to remember to close the bathroom doors!!! I have had to fish out toys, washcloths, toilet paper rolls, bottles, shoes, shampoo etc... from the toilet. If you come up with a magical solution let me know.

You can get self-closing hinge pins, for modifying existing hinges, and self-closing hinges.

Edited by Dravin