I'm Bored And This Forum Seems Dead.

Guest Ajax

Ajax,

Well why don't you post more? You have made a total of 11 posts since becoming a member on July 12, 2004.

You were member number 8,307.

We now have 5,688 members and 83,418 posts.

Think you have quite a bit of reading to do, plenty to read.

But one reason we don't have more posts is because we weed out the spammers and the troublemakers.

Read on!

Marsha

Ajax,

Well why don't you post more? You have made a total of 11 posts since becoming a member on July 12, 2004.

But one reason we don't have more posts is because we weed out the spammers and the troublemakers.

Read on!

Marsha

We? Are you a mod? Do you do the weeding? My member number is 8,307 and you now have 5,688? Is that 3000 aprox. less now? You weeded out 3000?

I am getting the picture.

Reading is nice, but I can go to the library to read. I like inter action.

The asylum has a library?

:lol::lol:

In other words because I know Bush is a murderer, demon, etc, and that you are a foolish blind follower of his, (probably, or more likely most definitely brainwashed ) you put me in as a candidate for the insane?

Brilliant, mature, and something I would expect from someone who supports bush.

<div class='quotemain'>

In other words because I know Bush is a murderer, demon, etc, and that you are a foolish blind follower of his, (probably, or more likely most definitely brainwashed ) you put me in as a candidate for the insane?

You KNOW he's a murderer? If you know of a murder and have evidence of it, you need to go to the police and fill out an affadavit and demand he be arrested before he kills again. If you don't you are failing in your duty as a citizen. I would be interested in seeing this 'evidence' of him comitting a murder or being a demon. Could you PM me with this evidence? Please, no references to political sites with leftist agendas, just the outright facts relating to him murdering people. Heck, if you convince me of his crimes, maybe I'll go down to the police station with you. :tinfoil:

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

You KNOW he's a murderer? If you know of a murder and have evidence of it, you need to go to the police and fill out an affadavit and demand he be arrested before he kills again. If you don't you are failing in your duty as a citizen. I would be interested in seeing this 'evidence' of him comitting a murder or being a demon. Could you PM me with this evidence? Please, no references to political sites with leftist agendas, just the outright facts relating to him murdering people. Heck, if you convince me of his crimes, maybe I'll go down to the police station with you. :tinfoil:

Bush is responsible for Iraq and every dead person there.

EVERY dead person there? I think you're probably over-generalizing, maybe, just a little bit. I may be wrong on this one, but it seems to me that Saddam wasn't exactly spending the bulk of his time as president trying to spread peace, wealth and happiness around his country, his countrymen, and the region in general. Maybe, just maybe, he might have been responsible for more than a couple of deaths during his time as leader of Iraq. I've even heard that he was tried and convicted for crimes against humanity before his death at the hands of those very countrymen whose rights he supposedly proudly and fiercely fought to protect. I've read that the evidence against him was faairly conclusive. Or was that just another result of the Great Bush Propaganda Machine? Please, educate us all with your vast wisdom, Oh Wise One. Again, all I ask is that you cite references from non-leftist, non-political sources that can be verified independently.

EVERY dead person there? I think you're probably over-generalizing, maybe, just a little bit. I may be wrong on this one, but it seems to me that Saddam wasn't exactly spending the bulk of his time as president trying to spread peace, wealth and happiness around his country, his countrymen, and the region in general. Maybe, just maybe, he might have been responsible for more than a couple of deaths during his time as leader of Iraq. I've even heard that he was tried and convicted for crimes against humanity before his death at the hands of those very countrymen whose rights he supposedly proudly and fiercely fought to protect. I've read that the evidence against him was faairly conclusive. Or was that just another result of the Great Bush Propaganda Machine? Please, educate us all with your vast wisdom, Oh Wise One. Again, all I ask is that you cite references from non-leftist, non-political sources that can be verified independently.

Yeah, I guess you could put Bush in with Sadam. They are two peas in a pod, birds of a feather. Yes, I think you are right Sadam and Bush are responsible for all the dead, mamed, dying and mourning that are in Iraq. Sadam was hung. So what do we do with Bush?

<div class='quotemain'>

Ajax,

Read on!

Marsha

We? Are you a mod? Do you do the weeding? My member number is 8,307 and you now have 5,688? Is that 3000 aprox. less now? You weeded out 3000?

I am getting the picture.

Reading is nice, but I can go to the library to read. I like inter action.

Yes I am a moderator on this board.......have been for years. And yes, there have been quite a few members deleted over time here. Most were for having multiple accounts, hmmmm and some for even having multiple PERSONALITIES, imagine that! :huh:

We have deleted spammers that got approved and trolls as well.

Maybe you won't fall in to one of these categories, again.

Marsha

<div class='quotemain'>

In other words because >insert childish prattle< you put me in as a candidate for the insane?

Oh, no, it's simple logic.

You show up here to complain that there is not enough "action". You then post insane drivel about George Bush being the anti-Christ in threads that have nothing to do with him, and make goofy ill-informed statements about Iraq. When you find that someone here has actually been to Iraq and points out that you are wrong, you make childish and delusional accusations that they are "brainwashed" so you don't have to deal with anything outside the fantasy you've created. What is the difference in your rantings and the people who claim that the Pope is the anti-Christ? -Nothing; they are religious fanatics, and you have posted as a (poorly informed) political fanatic. :wacko:

Examining this behavior, I decided one of two types of individual would make such ridiculous claims in public.

1- A kid of around 14 or so, or-

2- Someone not entirely in control of their faculties.

I went with the latter because I figured no responsible parent would allow their child to frequent the demented political/religious conspiracy-theory sites you linked to. :ph34r:

There was a third option: that it's a joke; that all the left-wing foam-at-the-mouth histrionics were a ploy to create a spectacle for us all to laugh at. Tragically, that does not seem to be the case, though we are laughing. :coocoo:

john doe, don't hold your breath, evidence and facts are not the media in which characters like this work. It is some funny stuff, though... :lol:

We have deleted spammers that got approved and trolls as well.

Maybe you won't fall in to one of these categories, again.

Marsha

I think it's too late; he/she is trying to turn every thread in to a Bush-bashing anti-Iraq rant... :hmmm: