Suggestions to ask Missionaries

I will be speaking with a couple of missionaries tomorrow. In order to maximize the benefit of the time we spend together tomorrow can some of you suggest some good questions that I should ask in order to increase my understanding of the church? Questions that have good informative answers that you feel a young Convert should be asking?

Your suggestions are appreciated! Thank you.

I will be speaking with a couple of missionaries tomorrow. In order to maximize the benefit of the time we spend together tomorrow can some of you suggest some good questions that I should ask in order to increase my understanding of the church? Questions that have good informative answers that you feel a young Convert should be asking?

Your suggestions are appreciated! Thank you.

Can you give me the New Member Discussions, please?

Sometimes. I suggested the question because they will be there and can help you to recognize the Spirit during their lesson with you.

I wouldn't focus too much on "academics" of the Gospel. The Gospel is a feeling through the Holy Spirit. The hard part can be in recognizing that Spirit and letting it guide you.

There's plenty of time for everything else. You don't have to rush the process or the missionaries. They'll take the time.

Let us know how it goes! :)

I would just ask what the next step is. I would prepare to attend Sunday service, so you might want to ask what to expect. They have discussions that go in order. these cover the basic history and doctrines with a focus on receiving a spiritual witness. They also cover the expectations of members (what commandments and conventions Mormons adhere to). There are really aren't that many, and when you are prepared to become a member and be baptized there is an interview where your preparation and understanding are discussed. Anything beyond that is your choice. You should discuss any questions or concerns. Be forthright and honest and they'll help any way they can.