Feeling alone in a room full of people....

applepansy

I think you should pray before you go to RS and see if there is someone that needs your friendship. You can be directed to talk to the person who needs you. I've experienced this and it's a good feeling to be led by the Holy Ghost.

I see no reason Anatess and Suzie could not have a wonderful time partying. Differences arent always a bad thing. :D

Yeh look how often you and I disagree. :lol:

I see no reason Anatess and Suzie could not have a wonderful time partying. Differences arent always a bad thing. :D

There were two sisters in the ward besides me who can't stop talking too - one moved half-a-country away. Their kids are the same age as my kids so we tend to end up in the same birthday parties... My kids would go to my husband for anything they need, my husband would say, "ask your Mom", my kids would respond, "she's in a talking spell"... there were times when we would come out of the party hungry because we forgot to stop talking long enough to eat.

There were two sisters in the ward besides me who can't stop talking too - one moved half-a-country away. Their kids are the same age as my kids so we tend to end up in the same birthday parties... My kids would go to my husband for anything they need, my husband would say, "ask your Mom", my kids would respond, "she's in a talking spell"... there were times when we would come out of the party hungry because we forgot to stop talking long enough to eat.

Heh, kinda reminds me of my ring ceremony. Beefche was of course doing meeting and greeting with me in tow, I was looking longingly at the food and cake. There is an nice little old Jewish lady my wife works with who eventually went up to Beefche and said, "You need to sit down and eat." I knew immediately that I liked that woman.

Edited by Dravin

... there were times when we would come out of the party hungry because we forgot to stop talking long enough to eat.

Nah nah nah..that's sacrilegious. Me hungry after a party? No way!!! You can do the talking, I'll do the eating. :banana: