Any weird eating habits?

Bini

Your name reminds me of this song:

That's where I got it from, they're my favourite band. :)

Fish fingers and custard?

Not actually that weird. Really good, though!

Oh yes, it was everything with custard! (Except custard.)

Yummy, someone I work with does the same, it's nice to know other people like apple and cheese too. :)

anatess, I still eat tomatoes like apples, I get so annoyed with recipes that call for the throwing away of the seeds, those are the best bits!

• 1 year later...

A friend of mine from Oregon sent me some jam made from marionberries.  It was sensational.  I would eat that stuff on anything: cheeseburgers, pizza, potato salad, corn on the cob, you name it.  When I saw the label on the jar I thought it was some junk souvenir jam from Washington DC but then realized I was thinking of Mayor Marion Barry.

I also put olive oil instead of butter on popcorn.  You have to use quality EVOO for this or else it tastes worse than 10W-30.  I'm working up the courage to try sriracha sauce on plain popcorn.

Whenever we go to a buffet restaurant we limit ourselves to one desert.  Afterwards, my middle daughter always gives me the look, and asks if she can go get one more small bowl of mash potatoes and gravy.  I just nod, though I'm thinking, "We've been doing this for 12 years now dear, just go get the taters..."