What Is Anti-Mormon?

Stephen

What is anti-Mormon?  

1. 1. What is anti-Mormon?

• Simply disagreeing with Mormon doctrines and philosophies is anti-Mormon.
    • Anybody who actively on a regular basis disagrees with Mormon doctrine and philosphies is anti-Mormon.
    • All non-Mormons are anti-Mormon.
    • None of the above(please specify).

And btw, I hope you will understand what I just said in the spirit in which I gave it.

Let me see if I do. I surmize that if this were an evangelical or Pentecostal site, I you and I would have opposite roles. I might have just posted to you what you said to me. Only God knows a person's heart, and what s/he has that is true, that is false, and what is missing, and whether the person is willing to open up to a fuller truth. I'm I understanding, correctly? If so, I can certainly appreciate the heart from which you speak. :)

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bye the bye, in spite of this string about anti-Mormons, and another about Infiltrators, I have never felt unwelcomed or under suspicion here.

Well, we'll have to do something about that! Tell us, Chap, how can we annoy you? If you don't come right out and tell us, it may take awhile for us to find just the right button to push.

:backtotopic:

I think that anyone who is anti-mormon is someone who activley seeks to destroy someone's testimony of the gospel. In other words, I think it would be someone who can not tolerate The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. (of course, like it was said earlier, there are exceptions to this rule as there are with every rule.)

Originally posted by prisonchaplain@Nov 16 2005, 09:25 PM

And btw, I hope you will understand what I just said in the spirit in which I gave it.

Let me see if I do. I surmize that if this were an evangelical or Pentecostal site, I you and I would have opposite roles. I might have just posted to you what you said to me. Only God knows a person's heart, and what s/he has that is true, that is false, and what is missing, and whether the person is willing to open up to a fuller truth. I'm I understanding, correctly? If so, I can certainly appreciate the heart from which you speak. :)

Yes, that's pretty much exactly what I meant. :)

Guest LDSister

Originally posted by Jason@Nov 17 2005, 02:17 PM

Well I don't know about you guys, but I hope that Mormons take over the whole world! 

:D

"Yes Sister, please pass the potatoes..."  ;)

"Yes Sister, please pass the ammo..." :P

• 1 month later...

Disagreeing with something doesn't make you anti-anything. I disagree with some political views, religious views, food views, etc. that makes me unique and different not anti-. I don't like mustard does that make me anti-mustard? Do you see me picketing at the hot dog stand against mustard? Do you see me telling all mustard eaters that they are going to hell for eating mustard? Nopers. There's a difference between disagreeing with something and actively protesting and being anti-whateva. Alright I'm done. Peace