Imagine Finding Me

Bini

This reminds me of this thing I read in the dailymail a few months ago about a husband whose wife died a few years after they were married recreating photos of him and his wife but this time he has their daughter where his wife is in the picture.

Widowed husband recreates wedding album in photo series with three-year-old daughter | Mail Online

But yeah, there's no photoshopping these ones. The photoshopped images of the Asian woman is quite amazing.

My husband died when our son was 14. I hired an artist whose work I'd seen on another forum to use a photo of the two of them together and make a drawing, replacing our young son with our son as an adult (from another photo).

When I thought about doing it, I wondered if my son would think it weird, but he was excited about it, so I had it done. It turned out fantastic and is hanging in his bedroom.

I wish I could see the photos and not have the negative thoughts that go through my head. I can't help but think of men who have abused their daughters by having the daughter take over the role of wife. I must be getting cynical in my old age, or I've watched too much CSI. There was a very disturbing episode about a man/daughter abuse case that these photos remind me of.

I wish I could see the photos and not have the negative thoughts that go through my head. I can't help but think of men who have abused their daughters by having the daughter take over the role of wife. I must be getting cynical in my old age, or I've watched too much CSI. There was a very disturbing episode about a man/daughter abuse case that these photos remind me of.

There are a lot of ugly things in this world but the pictures Anatess shared (if that's what you're referring to) shine a positive light on a very saddening situation. I don't get the slightest uneasy feeling from those particular photos shared above - they are very heart warming.

I agree with you. Way too much CSI.

And this post reminds me of that one time when I was still the Singing Time Leader and I wanted the kids to sing Daddy's homecoming for Father's Day. The Primary Presidency talked about whether it's appropriate because there was this kid in Utah that was the victim of child abuse by her dad and Daddy's homecoming then sounds creepy...

Sometimes, we kinda just have to clean our hearts out so we can see the good things instead of seeing all the bad things in good things.