Florida excommunicated seeking rebaptism

ctrwbc

My name is Brother Bryan Crawley. I am seeking re baptism in the church. I am 51. Last year I married to a good LDS temple worthy sister her named is Maria. I have an assignment in my stake as ARP facilitator. When I was excommunicated I drew strength from a experience on my mission of a brother and his wife who used give us fresh cows milk. The Ward mission leader told me that he used to be his bishop when he went on his mission. but the brother (who provided milk for me and my companion) and his wife were excommunicated because he had an affair with the relief society president who is now his wife. The ward mission leader said they never stopped going to church in there ward. This is what gave me strength to continue going to church and seek to be re baptized. I believe that Jesus Christ is my Savior. I believe the power of forgiveness and that may be JC greatest power and our greatest power because forgiveness brings peace. I also believe the book of Mormon to be scripture and that The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints is Jesus Christ is JC only Church. I know that the Church is true even though I was excommunicated. I feel very loved by many in my ward in Florida.:)

It takes great strength and courage to make a public admission of one's mistakes and of having been excommuicated and to top it off, you have continued to exercise your faith in Christ; you have my admiration for that. I do hope you will be re-baptised soon and thank you for your testimony. I am a new member of this forum myself, (just a few days). Welcome.