round three with missionaries!

singlemamad

Hello!

My name is Denise and I am a 27 year old mother with three amazing kiddles!

This is my third time speaking with missionaries...... And Heavenly Father has shown me THIS TIME is the time I need to listen.....so....after praying, I have contacted the online missionariesm , we are talking tomorrow via Facebook.

I'm ready to listen now.....and I can't wait! I know I have made some mistakes, and oh boy do I still make them....but I'm listening to him!

I am so greatful for this site!

ooh facebook...methinks they'd be afraid of mine

I know of a great missionary who wouldn't be frightened by you. Lol I can give you his facebook if you like, or give him yours. He loves talking to new people.

And Denise it's great you are listening! If you ever want to talk pm me! I'm a convert myself!

I know of a great missionary who wouldn't be frightened by you. Lol I can give you his facebook if you like, or give him yours. He loves talking to new people.

And Denise it's great you are listening! If you ever want to talk pm me! I'm a convert myself!

my facebook is for a little doll I own, who seems to be just a tad evil (its for BJD RPG's)

technically there's two - they're sisters :lol:

I have to ask what is bid RPGs??? Lol curiosity is getting to me now :P

BJD RPG

ball jointed doll role playing game

the name Lakumi comes from one such dolls

she is about as tall as a pop can, I've posted pictures of these dolls a few times on the forum

http://www.lds.net/forums/share/55188-adventures-takine-ivy-warning-dolls.html (here's two in what is called a photostory)