what do u think is the mostfeelgood city???

Roseslipper

Missionary Training Center

Not sure how I didn't get that :lol:

Who else but Lakumi...

But I guess if you do like school sans drunk fighting and preparing to go off somewhere in the world to teach what you believe, I can see how somewhere like that would be the happiest.

Wow 2?! Here whole provinces (save Alberta) only get 1, some get none...

I mean makes sense, but still.

The decision as to where to build temples is based on usage and need. The existing Provo temple is far overcrowded. I'm glad they decided to rebuild the old tabernacle that burned and have it be a temple. It will relieve much of the overcrowding in the Provo temple.

The decision as to where to build temples is based on usage and need. The existing Provo temple is far overcrowded. I'm glad they decided to rebuild the old tabernacle that burned and have it be a temple. It will relieve much of the overcrowding in the Provo temple.

according to wikipedia, Provo has a population of 526,810 (total) and 98% identify as LDS, that's a lot.

So yeah I can see the need, and I can also obviously understand Canada's lack of temples, our population is 35 million, that's less then Poland...

Provo is also known as "Happy Valley" why? All the little blue pills being popped there. (Anti-depressives)

However they actually have one of the coolest music scenes there and one of the best music venues. Neon Trees got their start there and Imagine Dragons got an added push there too.

Me 2 pam I love all the brick as well it's really pretty.

Provo is also known as "Happy Valley" why? All the little blue pills being popped there. (Anti-depressives)

However they actually have one of the coolest music scenes there and one of the best music venues. Neon Trees got their start there and Imagine Dragons got an added push there too.

I think The Piano Guys did too.